Chapter 4:Memorible Nightmares

Chapter 4: Memorible Nightmares

I'm glad everyone's liking this story and Laci, and I'm glad that I'm writing Derek right so far, he scares me lol. There was a question about why I put it under Stiles and Derek, that's because both of them will be involved in the story. Just because I put it under both of their names, does not mean it's a slash. Sorry, rant over lol. I do not own anything in this chapter, besides Laci, everything else belongs to their rightful owners!

Chapter four!

# $#$%# %$# %$

Laci was scrambling through the woods, her breathing labored as she stumbled over a root sticking out of the ground. She looked behind her, her eyes wide with fear. The rain was stilling coming down hard, drenching her body even more. In the distance, she could see the glowing eyes hidden in the shadows. It was getting closer! A whimper left her lips as she realized that and she continued on running. Her feet were now bare for some reason and they hurt from all the little twigs and rocks she was stepping on. She looked back again to see if it was still chasing her. It was hard to see through the tree in the blackness of the night sky in the first place, but trying to see anything in the rain? Now that was just impossible.

A sudden surprised scream left her lips as she tripped over another root coming up from the ground. Her scream echoed through the trees as she fell forward, hitting the wet hard ground with a grunt. She tried to pick herself back up, but cried out when a shot of pain flew up from her leg. She looked down to see that it was stuck in the root she had tripped over. "No no no no!" she cried out as she pulled on her leg, trying to get free of the root's hold on her. She paused in her tugging upon hearing a branch near by break. Her body was now stiff and frozen in fear as she looked up. Her eyes widened when she saw the glowing yellow eyes not far from her.

A scream pieced the air as it lunged at her. She continued to scream out as it landed on top of her. She trashed around with all her might, but this thing wasn't getting off of her. She turned her head away from the beast as it's drool touched her face. She cringed in disgust from the feel of it. "Get off me!" she screamed out as she tried her hardest to push the creature away from her, but it wouldn't budge at all. It was then that she realized that the chest that should have been furry, felt like a shirt. She slowly turned her head to see that the beast's face looked familiar to her. She screamed out when she realized it was Scott.

"LACI! WAKE UP!"

She shot up screaming like a mad person. She thrashed around against the hands trying to hold onto her. "No! Let me go! No!" she screamed out. "Please, just let me go. Please!" she begged as she continued to scream out, her eyes shut tightly as she refused to look into the eyes of her wolf brother. She didn't want to see the glowing, taunting, yellow eyes again.

He wasn't letting her go again though. She was stupid to think that he would. He wasn't going to let her live. Her own twin brother was going to use her like a doggy chew toy and rip her to threads. "Laci, wake up! It's just me. It's Stiles!" the person shouted to her as they gave her arms a good shake. Upon hearing his voice, she slowly opened her eyes to find Stiles directly in front of her, looking at her with worry in his eyes. "Stiles?" she breathed out as she calmed down. He nodded his head as he looked her over.

Her chest was raising and falling slowly, her breathing shallow from how upset she had just been. Her hair had fallen in her face, her bangs covering the tips of her eyes. Tears were running down her cheeks as her frightened doe eyes looked back at him. She looked so afraid, and that was a rare sight for her. He's seen her spooked or nervous before, but never absolutely terrified like this. "It's just me, Lace. Only Stiles. Just breath." he told her as he rubbed her arms. She was freezing cold from what ever nightmare she had just been dreaming of.