Chapter 2: Cheering On Ungrateful Big Brothers

So since the first chapter was short, I figured that I'd post the second one as well. I hope you all like it! I do not own anything in this chapter, besides Laci, everything else belongs to their rightful owners.

Chapter 2

#$%$ #$ #% #%

So first rule for the rest of the school year? Don't let Stiles drag your brother out into the woods in the middle of the night when there's a murder on the loose. Laci was smart, or at least smarter then her twin, and didn't go with him and Stiles. She had stayed home and watched a movie in her room. She had tried to fall back a sleep, but it was useless when she knew there was a chance her brother could be in trouble out there and Stiles was his only back up. That wasn't saying a lot, or reassuring like, at all.

He had come home hours later with a scary looking bite in his side. He had claimed it was a wolf, but he had to have seen wrong. There hadn't been wolves in Beacon Hill since forever ago. Everyone knew that, Scott and Stiles included. She had left it alone though since he needed to be patched up before their mom finally came home from her night shift. The next morning, she was rightfully grumpy as she stumbled down stairs. She was still half a sleep, and her twin was no different.

Some how they had both managed to get ready for school, on time, and were, once again on time, to actually leave. She walked out of the house in a nice baby blue summer dress that flowed down to just above her knees. She worn a cropped jean jacket over it and white flats that went nicely with the shade of blue. Her dark brown hair was left down in curls that flowed down past her shoulders and stopped at the middle of her back. She noticed that Scott was getting his bike ready, not waiting with Stiles and his beat up blue jeep like she had thought. "I'm calling Stiles." she said flat out when she saw him getting ready to take off.

He wasn't going to bother arguing with her. He had a wicked back head ache and his side still hurt as well. He just shrugged his shoulders in response as he saw her taking out her phone and took off for school. "Stiles, you owe me a ride to school. Your dad loves me, he'll let you drive me." she said into the phone when he answered. She rolled her eyes as she heard him complain on the other end. "Stop complaining and just come get me. I'll spring for an actual breakfast, even coffee?" She told him, trying to bribe him.

She smiled in success when he agreed to come get her. She hung up her phone and pocketed it back into her bag before she went to go sit and wait on the front porch. It didn't take Stiles long to get there, and soon they were off to grab food before heading to school. Once there, they parked and were getting out when a silver Porsche slid in a row in front of them, next to the bike rack, which, sadly for Scott, he was just getting to with his own bike. Before Stiles could fully even turn off the engine of the jeep, Laci was out and speed walking over to them when she saw the driver purposely hit Scott with their car door. "Hey!" she shouted as she picked up a little speed.

The person slid out of the Porsche and looked back at her. It was Jackson, captain of the lacrosse team. His glare, that had once been directed at her brother, twisted into a grin when he spotted her. She tried to ignore the fluttering feeling in the pit of her stomach when he looked at her like that, and the fact that he was once again picking on her brother did help fighting that feeling. "Jackson, why am I not surprised you're hitting my brother with your car door? You better not be practicing to hit him with the entire car." she said out, her tone easy and laughing.

Scott knew what she was doing. He didn't like it, but at least it kept Jackson from having another reason to tease him. She was talking in a light tone, trying t come off as if she wasn't trying to defend her brother, even though she really was. Jackson shrugged his shoulder as he slipped on his bag strap, flashing her a smile. "Not worth the cash a paint job and dent repair would cost. So you luck out, Lace." Jackson said back to her as he shut the door to his car. She rolled her eyes as she got to them. "Walk you inside?" he asked her as he motioned toward the school.