ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ sʜᴏᴘs ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴘʟᴀɴs

This chapter is in Petra's POV and I know that to some it may seem boring, but keep in mind that it is important to the storyline. If you skip, next chapter may be confusing. I promise it's not that bad ;) enjoy.

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ: ғʟᴏᴡᴇʀ sʜᴏᴘs ᴀɴᴅ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴘʟᴀɴs

ᴘᴇᴛʀᴀ ʀᴀʟ
17:48

═════•❀•══════

"So you an Mike are a thing?"

The blushing blonde in front of her only blushed and nodded lightly. Petra started squeaking and clapping her hands together although they were filled with bags.

"About time!"

The other omega only rolled her eyes and they both continued their way downtown.

After a long day of purely shopping and after they had sat to drink something at a nearby cafe they were heading home with one of Levi's bravos behind them at all times. There was no way in both heaven and hell that Levi would let two omegas wandering around in town on their own and thus he had forced Petra to accept the man who trailed behind at all times and refused to speak or partake in their activities.

"Oh shit, I almost forgot. I need some flowers."

Both women looked around themselves hoping to find a flower shop as the one they usually got them from was quite far.

"Nanaba, there."

The shorter of the two had spotted just what they were looking for, there between a hair saloon and and an kindergarten school stood a small shop with flowers scattered all over around it.

"Oh thank God."

"Why do you need them anyway? Going to surprise Mike?"

The omega wiggled her eyebrows suggestivelly to which Nanaba only shook her head. "My mom's kind of bummed out so I wanted to cheer her up a bit, she loves flowers."

"Aww that's so sweet."

Are small bell chimed as the two omega's entered the shop, the pleasant smell of flowers and greenery surrounding them.

There was already a someone in front of the wooden counter so the two ladies decided to look around, maybe find a flower that they would like although Nanaba already knew she would be buying red roses, her mother's favourite.

"Thank you Eren, you are the best."

A laugh echoed in the room and the two omegas' eyes were drawn towards the two males who were now saying their goodbyes. The alpha male that was leaving, with a gorgeous array of spring flowers in his hands, nodded politely at them and the females smiled in return.

"Can I help you with anything?"

Their attention shifted to the soft voice coming from behind the counter and the agent of omega made them ease up.

Petra took in the sight of the male omega who smelled like flowers and looked like one too.

She smiled sweetly as they approached the counter together and the closer he woman went, the faster the puzzle pieces came together. Hange had described him as small, a petite figure drenched in sweetness, with brown hair and blue green eyes, curious eyes and warm smiles. Eren. Wasn't that what the man called him?

"Good evening. I'm looking for some flowers, I usually get roses but I think I want something different this time."

  Her voice was steady and her words clean, but Petra heard none of it as she looked at the boy, hoping that if she looked hard enough she would decipher his whole being. Was this really the boy? She hoped so. His aura was pleasant, sweet.