ᴄɪɢᴀʀᴇᴛᴛᴇs

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ: ᴄɪɢᴀʀᴇᴛᴛᴇs

ʟᴇᴠɪ ᴀᴄᴋᴇʀᴍᴀɴ
17:08
━━━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━━━

Levi sat behind a a black oak desk fiddling with a pen, twisting it between his pale fingers, his eyes were hooded and thoughtful while he gently chewed on his lip.

He felt frustration built up in him and he found himself throwing the pen forcefully on top his paper filled desk. With a huff and violent yank, he was up on his feet, his hands already searching the pockets of his black jacket.

Finding what he was looking for, he extracted a cigarette out of the white packet, catching it between his lips as he flicked the lighter. He approached the window, looking beyond its spotless clear glass down at the small forest that lay nearby his house.

He let the deadly smoke wash out his lungs as the memories of what had happened just the previoud morning-- which only filled him with emotions he didn't want to have upon him-- drowned his mind.

After being done with his soothing shower and getting dressed in the basketball shorts and the red shirt the omega had provided him with, he offered the boy a relatively polite smile and told him how thankful he was for all of he help before asking for a phone so he could call someone to pick him up.

At first the omega had protested saying he was in no condition to move but Levi's decision had been solid and he refused to budge. Staying here with him was a bad idea, he knew that much.

 He had called Erwin-- his and Hange's numbers the only ones he remembered -- and told him to send soemeone to pick him up.

Eren had once again offered to 'help him and maybe wait for his friends until he came to fetch him' but once again Levi had declined.

Now having finally arrived at his own house, he had a bath and tried ro relax but all went in vain as he simply couldn't stop thinking of the omega and his infatuating scent.

He decided to dive straight into work but he once again found himself distracted by specific blue green eyes.

A knock broke him out of his thoughts. Thoughts filled with soft smiles and small pouts, of sparkling eyes, gentle fingers and full rosy cheeks.

He didn't really have the time to reply when the door opened. He turned his head in mild annoyance to see none other than Petra, the only woman running the household.

She stood at the short height of 5'4 (now that Levi thought about it, Eren must have been close to that as well), with shoulder length strawberry red hair and amber eyes, which sometimes shone gold when direct sunlight hit them.

She was petite and looked quiet frail, a true omega, but household chores were not the only things she was brilliant at. Except from cooking an amazing five star worth dinner and clean the floors like an expert, she could also dive five daggers at you from afar with great ease.

She was decent in hand to hand combat and could also use guns and arrows, but what she was greatest in was daggers, knives and long shots.

There she stood now, black jeans, white blazer and a soft green apron, dirty with a red substance that may have been sauce. She closed the door behind her and smiled gently.

"Hanji told me what happened? Wanna talk about it?"

She gingerly sat at the black sofa situated against the furthest wall and looked at him expectantly. She had a way of getting what she wanted for uncooperative people and Levi was unfortunately no exception. She was the closest thing he had ever felt to a younger sister and showed her the affection an older brother would.