"Why do you ask?"

Seulgi shook her head. "hmm... no reason."

Joy chuckled. "As far as I know, You're one of the luckiest girl here on earth, include the universe if you want. If you knew that-- oops, I almost said it--never mind, you'll know later on."

Seulgi was too affected by the alcohol to ask Joy what she meant.

They both continued drinking. By 5 pm, Seulgi was already knocked out while Joy is tipsy but she can still think straight. She picked up her phone to call her boyfriend.

***

Seulgi woked up feeling a hand draped around her stomach. At first she thought it was Joy but she felt that the arm was too manly and she can certainly feel the hard chest of the person behind her.

She groggily opened her eyes and abruptly turned around to see who the person is. It's really Jimin.

Seulgi sighed at the sight of her boyfriend. She doesn't know if she's dreaming or what but she's just happy that he's there beside her right now. He's still wearing his office attire but his sleeves were rolled up and his neck tie is crooked, his hair was even disheveled. He looks wrecked. Seulgi grinned. Did he perhaps took care of her?

What happened?

Seulgi started to wonder what time it was, she looked up at the wall clock, it's already eleven pm. What happened to Joy anyway? Did she left already?

She was about to get up but her head throbbed so much that she laid back again. Jimin must've felt that she woke up he opened his eyes.

"Hey, Where are you planning to go?" He asked in a sleepy tone.

"Water." She answered facing her body to him.

Jimin got up and went out of her room, when he came back, he's holding a glass of water.

Seulgi drank it giving the glass back to Jimin after. "That feels good. How long have you been here?"

Jimin sat beside the bed before he answered her question. "When Joy accidentally called me instead of Sungjae. Sungjae took her home already." He said with a straight face. "She said you told me you're going to drink, Why were you drinking on broad daylight anyway?"

Seulgi gripped her hair feeling embarassed. Ah joy...

"I thought you're angry or frustrated at me, that's why I asked Joy to drink with me. You're going to leave tomorrow but you haven't called me for a week! What am I supposed to do?! I can't call you because you might be busy. You think I'm okay?! Do you think I don't get jealous too? I get jealous! I'm even jealous of Yeri because she's always with you, I'm jealous to the girls who goes around you! I--" Seulgi was cut off by Jimin when he abruptly pulled her towards him kissing her hard on the lips.

(A/n: contains mature content)

It was just a simple kiss at first, Seulgi knew it was just to shut her mouth but she missed him too much she initiated the kiss, pulling him closer by his neck tie.

She was initiating the kiss that she pushed him on the bed before moving on top of him still not breaking the kiss. Both of their lips are tasting and searching, Seulgi is gripping his hair softly while Jimin encircled his arms around her waist pulling her closer.

When Jimin licked her lips, Seulgi moaned making her lips open slightly, Jimin took the chance and pushed his tounge towards her. She was moaning so hard it was making Jimin lose his senses, the fact that her body feels soft on top of him especially since she's moving her hips grinding herself towards him.

shit.

Jimin moved his hands on her cheeks to stop her but Seulgi didn't listen and continued what she's doing, moving her lips down to Jimin's neck.

Double shit. She's making it hard for him! He had to stop her or he won't stop himself from having her.

Jimin get up taking Seulgi with him, they are close with each other since Seulgi is practically sitting on his lap. He knew that she's turned on, him too. He's already hard as it is but he won't ever take advantage of her vulnerability, he shouldn't have kissed her first!

"Don't you want me?" Seulgi asked, she's on the verge of crying because he just denied her.

Jimin pecked her softly on the lips taking her one hand over his member, Seulgi was embarassed then because he was hard as a rock. "You feel that? You do that to me. I'm trying to be fair to you right now so please, don't provoke me. I promised you. Even if we're married."

Seulgi gaped at him. "Married?"

Jimin grinned. "I registered our marriage, that's why I've been busy. I was planning to tell you today but you're hot body on top of me is making that hard."

Seulgi cupped his cheeks. "Married? Really?" She asked to make sure, she was biting her lips to stop herself from smiling. He was not mad after all! She doesn't even care now that they are married as long as he's not angry at her.

"I'll be gone for two months, I don't want to go still not bind with you. The registration will do for now, when I'm back we'll get married in the church." He said looking at her eyes.

Seulgi doesn't know how it happened without her but she guessed that Jimin pulled some strings by using his connections.

Seulgi grinned kissing Jimin hard on the lips. "Make love to me."

Jimin seriously looked at her in the eyes. It looks like she's not drunk and she certainly look refreshing for him, the news about their marriage must have woken her up completely.

Seulgi thought that he's having second thoughts. "We're married right?"

Jimin grinned pushing Seulgi down on the bed gently. "For the record, you're the one who initiated this so I'm going to thoroughly enjoy myself." He started giving her loud open mouthed kisses on her neck that made Seulgi laugh out loud because it tickles.

Seulgi remembered something and stopped Jimin by the shoulder.

"What about your flight?"

"The hell with it."

Seulgi laughed at his impatient answer but she was silenced by Jimin's muffled kisses, she had no choice but to kiss him back.

***

See you next update ^^