-"Hold Me?"; Chapter 15.

Start from the beginning

I caught my breath long enough to ask Harry a huge favor. "Hold me?"

And without hesitation, he stepped towards me, and pulled me into a warm embrace. I nuzzled my face into his chest, as he lightly rested his chin on the top of my head. The tears rolled off my tear-stained cheeks, and landed on his dark grey v-neck, the mascara coming off my eyelashes, and landing on his shirt as well.

I stood there in Harry's embrace, until he picked me up bridal style and sat down on the chair, with me in his lap. He rested my leg with a cast rested on the side of the bed.

I looked to Harry's shirt and saw that it was completely make-up stained.

"I'm sorry about your shirt.." I apologized as I glanced at his ruined shirt.

"Hey, I don't care about my shirt. I care that you're okay." He assured me, as he placed a kiss to my forehead. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and rested my head in the crook of his neck.

I lay there listening to his soft heart beat, like I always do before we go to bed.

Harry's phone vibrated in his pocket, so he retreived it and looked at what caused the vibration.

"Hey love, Paeton, Rose, and the boys are in the waiting room. Is it alright if they come up here?" Harry asked, looking up from his phone.

"That's fine." I replied, giving him a weak smile.

----

The 6 of them walked in, and Rose and Paeton walked over to me with tears in their eyes. Rose and Paeton were barely injured. The worst of their injuries were cuts on their faces and arms from shattered glass, but we all had that.

I got up from my position on Harry's lap, and grabbed my crutches. I stood up, so I was facing the girls. I looked from Paeton to Rose and back to Paeton. Before any words were exchanged, they both pulled me into a group hug.

I looked between both of them after we released each other from a hug. "I am so sorry." was the first thing I said.

"Don't even apologize Lacey. It's not your fault." Rose stated.

"You're not the one that ran the red light." Paeton mentioned.

"I know, but I wrecked Harry's car," I said as I turned to look at him with apologetic eyes, as he whispered 'it's alright' and I began saying "and put all 3 of you in danger. We all could've been killed, and it would've been my fault." I said, tears threatening to spill out of my eyes.

"But none of you got killed, and Harry can get another car." said Liam, as stepped up to me, and pulled me into an embrace.

Then each of the boys made there way towards me to give me a reassuring hug.

"I'm glad you're alright, love." Louis stated as he lightly kissed my cheek.

"Everything will be alright, Lacey." Zayn simply stated, giving me a sweet smile.

"Glad you're all okay. So, umm, after this is all over, can we get some food?" Niall asked, causing us all to laugh.

"Thanks everyone for making me feel better, but I'm going to stay here with Elena until she wakes up. You guys go have fun." I stated as I forced a smile.

"Sweet! Let's go everyone!" Niall shouted.

"Niall." Liam scolded.

"Sorry." He said, as he hung his head in shame.

I couldn't help but giggled. Liam was such a good parental figure. "No really, guys, you don't have to stay here." I reassured them.

"Are you sure?" Louis pipped up.

"Positive." I said as I gave them a reassuring smile, as they headed out the door.

----

I looked up at Harry. "You really don't have to stay here with me."

"But, I want to stay here with you." He declared.

"Thank you."

"Anytime, babe." He lightly kissed my forehead.

We were sat on the chair in Elena's room again, the same way we were before the boys, Paeton, and Rose walked in.

"Harry?" I asked, after a while of thinking.

"Yes?" He responded, looking down at me.

"What happens if El is still in a coma by the time you guys leave for tour? Would you leave me?" I asked, realization hitting me hard.

"Lacey Mae. The last thing I'm gonna do is leave you when you're in need of someone to be there for you. Honestly, I don't know what will happen. But if needed, I can skip a concert." He stated, acting as if skipping a concert wasn't a big deal.

"Ha, no. You can't just skip a concert, just because of me and El." I mentioned.

"Yes, I can. It's an important reason. But hey, don't worry about that. El will be alright. Don't stress over it." He said as he looked around the room. He looked back at me. "I'm so glad you're alright Lacey."

I leaned in towards him, and lightly pecked his lips.

"I love you." I said, breaking the silence.

"I love you too." He said, and pecked my lips once more.

I lay there, my head nuzzled in the crook of his neck, and fell asleep to the light stroking of my hair.

----

-A/N: Not happy with this chapter. Sorry if it's boring. Anyways. As always, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE/READ/ENJOY/ and FOLLOW me on Twitter(: @priselac22.

ALSO! IMPORTANT! I've been starting to write a chapter like EVERYDAY. but I won't be able to do that soon, so I may start writing a chapter every other day, because I'm going to began to be busy! Teehee. I'm sorry.

i love you all, readers!