"In that case, I'll see you all tomorrow." I say and with that, I make my exit. It wasnt until I got to the front of the school when I noticed the coffee scent. I stop in my tracks.

"Do you need something, Haruhi?" I ask. As she catches up, she responds,"Uh, I wondering if you wanted to hang out today? It seems to me, you need a day with the guys around."

With much curiosity, I respond,"You mean, like a girls' day out?"she hums in response. My mood completely changed,"Sure."

*|| Kyoya's POV ||*

I keep myself seated with my head resting on my hand as I mentally prepare for the conversation that's about to happen.

"Why do you always have to pick a fight with her, Kyoya?" Tamaki ask me. I simply just roll my eyes.

"Do you hate her, Kyo-chan?" Honey sempai asks concernly. The twins develope large grins.

"That's not it, Honey sempai."they look at me before pursuing their thought,"It's really the opposite." Honey sempai looks at them confused.

"The question is not 'does he hate her?'..." Kaoru begins,"but more of 'does he like her?'." Hikaru jumps in. I begin to intervine.

"That's absurd." I say as I pack my things.

"Oh really?" They say in unison. I turn to Tamaki,"Care to jump in here?"

"Sorry Kyoya, but I agree with the the twins. You're a different person when she's around. And after what happened at the water park, it cant go unnoticed." He says. Damn it.

"C'mon, Kyoya sempai. Just admit it." The twins smile. I look at them.

"Admit what, exactly?" I ask curiously. Tamaki chuckles. "That you have feelings for Kaine."

"Kyo-chan has feelings for Kai-chan?!" Honey sempai bursts with glee and Mori sempai nods in agreement.

"No, I dont. Why must you insist on pursuing idiotic topics?" I say as I get up to leave. But right before I walk away, something caught my eye out the window. This didnt go unnoticed.

"What are you looking at, Kyoya?" Tamaki asks and everyone peers over the window to see what I'm staring at. By the fountain, Kaine and Haruhi seem to be having a conversation and leave the school premises together.

"Hey boss..." the twins say but they never finish their sentence. Nevertheless, Tamaki knew what they meant.

"Men!" He shouts with gleem in his eyes," We're going to follow our beloved princesses! We'll learn everything we can so Kyoya can make his advancements towards Kaine!"

"I'm not going to-"

"You're coming with us!" I get cut off by Tamaki.

"No, I wont." I say as I walk out the door.

"Oh yes you will..." the twins recite mischievously.

"If you dont we'll tell Kai-chan how you feel!" Honey sempai giggles.

"But i don't-"

"Then you won't mind if we tell her." Mori sempai surprisingly jumps.

"You guys are having fun with this, arent you?" I ask as I adjust my glasses.

"Hey, when will we have an opportunity like this again?" Hikaru says.

"Yeah. Now, we know how Kaine feels everytime she outsmarts you." Kaoru adds.

"Lets go before they go too far!" Tamaki demands as we all leave the school and follow the girls.

*|| Kaine's POV ||*