d e l i g h t e d

Start from the beginning

Izuku
Hsbsywvekndksnhsb
(Y/N)-chan
I'm literally sobbing
All Might
Oh my God all might
I goet im

(Y/N) giggled softly, thinking about how adorable her friend was. He was this excited about getting in. Frankly, the news came as a bit of a surprise. She wanted him to do well on the test with all her heart, but her expectations of him were on the lower side.

He was quirkless and it wasn't often that quirkless people got in. Nonetheless, she was overjoyed at the news.

(Y/N)
I'm so happy for you!
You practically defied the law of nature woW
I'm proud of you!!!
:D

She really meant what she said. She was glad that he passed the exam and got accepted. She wanted to see him fulfill his dreams.

Izuku
Thank you!
How about you?

(Y/N)
I haven't checked yet but I got a letter.

Izuku
:o
When will you open it?

(Y/N)
Maybe later on in the evening

Izuku
Okay! Good luck!

She smiled and shut her phone, even more excited than before when suddenly, someone kicked the door.

Deja vu, thought (Y/N) as she looked at Bakugo Katsuki with an unimpressed expression.

"Come in like a normal person," she ordered and he ignored her. Instead, he looked above the door where the windchimes were hanging.

"What the hell are those?"

"Wind chimes," she informed, "Was there something you came here for?"

At the question, his lips curled up and he smirked. "You bet there is," he said, "Guess who just got accepted into UA, motherfucker."

"Congratulations," she said blandly, which wasn't apparently the answer he was looking for. When she saw him looking at her intensely, she tried again, "CONGRA-FUCKING-TULATIONS KATSUKI! I'M PROUD OF YOU."

"Yeah, whatever," he rolled his eyes, "What about you?"

"It's in my house but I haven't checked anything yet," she responded, gaining and incredulous look from her ash-blonde haired peer. She already knew what his question was so she replied before he even had the chance to ask. "I can't just abandon my shop, you know?"

"I'm going to take care of this place so go and check."

She didn't think she heard him right bit when she looked at him, she realized that he actually meant what he said. One part of her wanted to refuse because he might destroy something here but another part told her that he wouldn't.

She didn't want to say no either; she was itching to go home and opened the letter. She smiled thankfully and ran out of the store.

When she reached her home, she yelled, "MOM I'M HERE!"

"Just in time, (Y/N)-dear," her adoptive mother said from the living room, "We were so excited that we almost opened it. Come on in, do the honors yourself."

(Y/N) went into the living room and took the letter carefully in her hands, unsealing it gently. When she finally pried it open, a figure jumped out of the letter.

It was All Might.

Well, it was his hologram but it was still him.

"Young (Y/N) (L/N)!" He exclaimed, "It is my pleasure to announce that you have been accepted into UA High School. Congratulations, this is a privilege limited to only the best future heroes. We are glad to have you in our school."

(Y/N) glanced at her adoptive parents and saw that they were just as overjoyed as she was. Seeing the looks on their faces swelled her heart with pride.

"You put on a very impressive show at the entrance exam," All Might's hologram continued, "Your quirk seemed very powerful and the way you partnered up with the other young fellow made us realize just how compatible you are with the other people in your class. Good luck and hope to see you there."

He vanished into thin air and the small device that showed the hologram dropped on the floor, leaving (Y/N) delighted.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Its ya girl
And she's back
And now she's gone
Okay bye
Yuki078

Its ya girlAnd she's backAnd now she's goneOkay byeYuki078