The Truth Comes Out

Start from the beginning

"That dick did what? Bonnie, I wish I was there so I could bring him crippling to the ground in pain!" I'm furious with what Bonnie is telling us. Damon needs to stay the hell away from high school girls and get the hell out of town.

"He's bad news. He really scared me."

"More of a reason I should end him where he stands."

"Sofia, it's alright..."

"Elena, you weren't there when you tried to force a kiss on me and when he physically tried to rip that necklace from Bonnie's neck. He has no boundaries. He will stop at nothing to get what he wants."

"Sofia is right Elena. He's aggressive and doesn't care who sees him."

"Both of you need to stay as far away from him as possible."

"Like we're not trying." I fire back from the backseat of Bonnie's car.

"He just keeps showing up." Bonnie adds.

"I don't want you to be alone. You're sleeping at our place tonight."

"Lenny's right. Bon, we can make a whole night of it. I'll even make your favorite cookies." Bonnie says nothing and keeps staring at the necklace. She abruptly turns the car and we find ourselves on the side of the road holding on for dear life. Bonnie comes to a quick stop before storming out of the car. Elena and scramble to follow her out to see what's going on.

"Where are you going?" Elena asks as we watch her walk over to the edge of a field and chuck the necklace. Bonnie rejoins us in the car and doesn't say anything.

"Are you okay?" I ask worriedly for her.

"All of my problems were because of that thing. Can't believe I didn't do that sooner."

"What is your grams gonna say?

"Grams isn't' the one being haunted by a 150-year old ghost, is she?" She defends her action and I just sit silently. When Bonnie has made her mind up on something it takes a lot of reasoning to change it. All of which I'm not willing to do at the moment especially when she's our ride home.

"Uh, okay then." Elena and I refuse to make eye contact with Bonnie he rest of the ride home.

__________________________________
Elena wanted to stay home and get ready for Caroline and Bonnie to come over. I already promised Jenna I would meet her and Jeremy for dinner even if I was waiting to eat until later with the girls. I still wanted to catch up with them before I walk in on our most awkward sleepovers to date.

"I like a man who can dine alone. A quiet strength."

"Are you checking out our history teacher?" I raise a brow at Jenna who's not even trying to hide that she wants to pounce on Mr. Saltzman."

"Yeah, I thought you were still in that whole Logan depression thing." Jeremy adds on as we wonder if our aunt and teacher could be an item.

"Oh, I've sworn off men forever, but it doesn't mean I can't observe them from a safe distance." Jeremy and I smirk at each other. We haven't seen Jenna this interested in a man in years.

"We could introduce you." Jeremy offers and she looks like she will consider taking it, but stops herself.

"Change of subject from my lack of love life. Jeremy, have you picked a topic?"

"A topic for what?" I ask.

"Mr. Saltzman is giving me a chance to make up for my past mistakes with a paper."

"That's so nice of him. When you turn that in I need to make him a welcome to Mystic Falls muffin basket."

"Not your muffin basket."