A/N

Thank you guys so much for reading this book, and I would love to out some of your ending ideas, into this book!!!

I didn't think I would ever get more then a hundred reads on this, when I first started. As of right now I have 753 reads, you guys have given me a reason to write more!!!

I decided to enter this book in the Watty Awards. I didn't think i would make any rank. but I did because of you guys!!! So thanks again so much for all your support!!! As of right now the rank of this book is #222 of 438 stories. I have to say I'm really proud of myself, just because I didn't think i was going to make it this far!!

Again I'm really sorry that I ended it so weird. I know it is a pretty crappy ending, but that is why I you readers to write and ending that you guys would like to have for this book. Like i have said before, I will feature the endings. (If I get any, which I hope I do!!!)

I also give a very special shout out to ErinMonique03!!!! She has helped me design a few covers for my books including this one. You guys will have to check her out on Wattpad. She really does amazing cover designs. She has also helped me with some parts of the story too!!!! Thanks again ErinMonique03!!!!

And thanks again to all you readers out there!!!! I love you all!!!!