Chapter 16 part 1.

I was so happy, today I had nothing to do except eat and have some time with Zach. I was really excited for the time with Zach. He told me he had a surprised planned, I begged him to tell me but he refused to say. I mean I get it, its not a surprise if he tells me. But, and Zach knows this, I just hate surprises!!!  I just had no choice too accept his decision, because we were going to be parents soon and i really wanted him to be in the twins' life.

I woke up to an empty bed, and the smell of pancakes. I got up and put some Capri leggings on and a loose maroon shirt. Then I put my hair not a loose bun, and put some fuzzy slippers on, with some maternity socks that helped my swelling ankles.

"Something smells good." I said as I got into the kitchen.

Zach gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Well i decided to make your favorite, chocolate chip pancakes with extra chocolate for the babies being your craving it so much. Then i made some bacon that just came of the griddle and the toast is in the toaster."

"Aww, thank you, your so sweet!"

"I know." He said smirking.

Then thats when i seen it. That flash of guilt in his eyes. It made me curious but I wasn't going to push it, cause I didn't want anything to ruin this day.

We sat down and started eating.

"Ok, I didn't want to do this but they called me into work today, someone is sick and they only have one other person. So i have to go in."

Great the perfect day that we wanted so badly, after every thing that has happened, its canceled. But then maybe that was the reason for the flash of guilt in his eye.

"Oh, well I mean thats ok. How long will you be staying till?"

"Till 4:30, but its like noon now almost one anyways so it wont be that long."

I looked at the clock. I guess I didn't realize it was that late or that i slept in this late."

"Oh, well i guess i could get the babies room ready like start moving stuff or planning what i want to go in or something like that."

"No."

""What do you mean no?' I asked kinda of hurt that he didn't want me to do anything.

"Well first of all I wasn't to be with you when i get the baby things. Second of all you shouldn't be lifting anything really heavy abuse you could hurt yourself.

"Oh, well what am i supposed to then, just sit around, thinking about the day we wee supposed to have today?" I asked getting really ticked off, stupid hormones.

"Well i called Macy, and she said that she wanted to hang out with you anyways. She said, with the whole thing about Tanner's reaction, you guys haven't been able to hang out as much as you guys used t0."

"Yeah, i guess we really haven't gotten to hang out for awhile. But are you sure I could go, i mean I really don't want to impose."

"Yeah trust me its fine."

"Ok." I said grabbing my stuff and brining it to the kitchen.

________________________________

"Hello, Macy you here?" I said as i opened her apartment door and walked in.

"In the kitchen!" Shouted Macy

I put my bag in her living room and then I walked into her kitchen.

"Wow, you must have redecorated your kitchen." I said looking at her kitchen.

"No, it has always been this way. It's just has been along time since you have came over."

"I guess it has been."

"Did you want anything to drink at all a water or something?"

"A water would be nice."

Once i got my water i went and sat down cause my feet were killing me.

"So how did the gender appointment go."

"You will never believe it."

'Try me."

"Well my doctor was out of town, and my doctor told my nurse that she wanted to see if i wanted a medical student to do that gender test. Well i said yes, and you'll never believe who was my med student."

"Who was it?"

"Your boyfriend, Caleb."

"Oh boy, how did he take the news? Did he take it better then Tanner?"

"He did storm out of the rom, but Zach went to go talk to him. He is ok with it now but i still think he is carrying a little guilt from that day."

"If he would have acted like that way Tanner  did about your pregnancy, oh I would have dumped him right there and then."

"Would you really have dumped me?" Said Caleb coming out fro their bedroom.

"Yeah, i mean i love you all but, Sophie is your sister you should support her no matter what. Just like if Sophie didn't lie us dating she would still support us." Said Macy

Caleb looked at me like he was asking me if that was true.

"Yes, Caleb i would have supported you guys even if I didn't like you guys together."

As soon as i said that, i realized that i have never thought of how I really felt about them as a couple. I guess i was just worrying about tanner and my self to be thinking about anything else.

Pretty soon a yawn escaped from my mouth. Then i found myself falling asleep.

________________________________

Sorry for the boring chapter I know. But don't worry, it will get better in chapter 16 part 2. I had a awesome plot twist for this part. I was really hoping that my plot twist would fit in this part but it didn't.

I really hope that you guys are really liking this book. Don't be afraid to give me some advice that might make his book better!!!

COMMENT&VOTE

-T.J. 😘