Chapter 15

Ok so I did give you guys a choice to chose what Sophie was going to have , but no one was commenting on it. So I chose what she is going to have so be excited!!! I also really wanted to update for cause I won't be able ton update for you guys cause I'm going to be working and memorial weekend is coming up and I won't have service there so I thought I would update for you. 
________________________________

Day of gender appointment

"Sweetie, I got to go. I will pick you up around noon for your appointment." Said Zach as he kissed me.

"Ok, love you." I yawned the kissed him back.

"Love you to." Then he walked out the door and I fell asleep.

--------

Beep, Beep

Ugh, I hate my alarm but not as much as I used to. My alarm was only set so I could get ready for my appointment today. Which I was super excited for.

Today we would get to find out the gender.  Zach and I didn't really care what gender it was as long as it was healthy. But I think he would want a boy, because all fathers usually want a boy so they could share their passions with them. But either way I knew he was going to love the baby as much as I would.

I put on some black leggings and my distressed zebra knit boat neck dress that really showed my bump. I was huge but at least I could still tie my shoes!!

 I was huge but at least I could still tie my shoes!!

------

"Hey, how are my babies doing?" Said Zach as he hugged me from behind so he could touch my bump.

"We are doing fine. The baby actually let me sleep." I said

He bent down and looked at my bump. "Keep up the good work!" He said

I laughed and he grabbed my hand and we walked out to the car.

--------

We got to the hospital and walked inside. We had only sat there for like 10 minutes but it felt like 10 hours for both me and Zach. We really were excited to find out the gender so then we could start picking out names.

"Sophie Cast" said the nurse

We stood up and followed the nurse to our room.

"Ok you can lay down there. Dr. Riecke is out of town right now but she wanted me to ask you if it would be okay if a med student did this."

I nodded and she left the room.

"You want a non-professional person doing this?" Asked Zach giving me a shocked look.

"Yeah it's fine there is no needles involved and the nurse will be there the whole time making sure they are doing it right. Besides how bad could it really be." I stated