It's ok guys!

We can do this

CHIMMY_IS_WOKE

Hopefully

Sunshine

We can!

I'll help you guys out as much as I can

WOrLDwIDe_hAndSOMe

Thank you Hoseok

Sunshine

No problem

GeniusBoi

We leave in thirty minutes

WOrLDwIDe_hAndSOMe

Jungkook ah

JustinSeagurr

Yes hyung?

WOrLDwIDe_hAndSOMe

Can you please tell us

When we get back

JustinSeagurr

Sure hyung

Good luck!

CHIMMY_IS_WOKE

Thank you Jungkook

JustinSeagurr

Fighting!

Read

Jungkook put down his phone, checking at the apps he installed, some being installed and others not. He puts his phone down on the couch, massaging his forehead due to the his massive headache. He grabs his laptop that is right next to him, opening a document for school and starts typing. He types for thirty minutes before stopping to grab his headphones, putting them on and putting a random song from his playlist then going back to typing.

Love-Love the stars

Love-Love the moon..

Two hours and thirty minutes later with bangtan..

After the song ended, they all collapse to the floor, knees weak arms are heavy.

HE GOT VOMIT ON HIS SWEATER ALREADY

MOM'S SPAGHETTI

(sorry)

The only thing they can hear is their heavy breathing, some crawling to get their water bottle, drinking some before passing it to the member that is closest to them. They were able to steady their breathing, Jimin getting up from the floor.

"Yah, how long do we have to do this, I'm tired..."

"We finish in ten minutes, let's just rest for now." Namjoon said, stretching his sore arms.

"I'm going to keep dancing for now, or at least stretch." Hobi said, walking to a clear space and starts stretching.

Everyone started doing their own thing, some on their phone, some working with Hoseok. This happened for twenty minutes before a timer went off, cueing their end of practice. They all stop what they were doing, walking towards the door before Bang Si Hyuk opening it, closing it behind him. He greets everyone with a hug before talking.