Chapter 10

"So let me get this straight, bushy eyebrows kid-"

(nothing wrong with bushy eyebrows)

"Song-min-ssi"

"Don't call him that, you shouldn't respect a kid like that." Mrs.Moon snapped, as Jungkook pursed his lips and nodded.

 "He trapped you in an ally with his bud, while you were heading back the library. Then proceeded to beat the shit out of you, because..."

"He wanted me to pay half of his tuition."

"Isn't he technically rich though?" She questioned him, followed by Jungkook nodding.

"Spoiled brat-"

"But his parents didn't want to pay his tuition, at least that was Song-min ss-- Song-min said." Jungkook said, correcting himself before Ms.Moon points it out. She shakes her head in disappointment, shocked by the stupid reason that boy would beat him up this badly.

"Anything else?"

"He was with his friends, I don't remember their names though."

"One question, do your hyungs know about this. The bullying, the torture you face in this school" She asks him. Jungkook's face goes pale as he stutters to give an answer.

"I-I.. um, I--"

"YOU DIDN'T TELL THEM YET?!"

"N--No.."

"You trust them don't you?"

"Yes." He immediately responds.

"Then tell them. If you don't tell them soon, it's going to hurt them knowing that this happened under their watch, in a way."

"How do you know that?"

"I've watched enough movies and read enough books to know, I've gained their wisdom." She says, putting on a confident smile.

"I--I can't tell them, not yet at least. They are beyond busy as idols. If I tell them my bullying problem, it's more than likely that it will add to their problems and stress. I don't want that to happen, though I never met them just yet, I care about them."

"Well aren't you just the sweetest, it kind of makes me sick on how sweet it is. Fine, but remember what I told you ok, the later you tell them, the more it's going to hurt.

"I'll remember my auntie's word."

"Aigoo, adorable child. You kind of remind me of my son when he was about your age."

"Did you get the chance to visit hyung today?"