Prologue

Here i am again with new Manan ff , hope you like it.

Howz is the cover?

It was raining heavily at night. A Boy who got full drenched in rain , he was standing in front of someone house and continuously pressing the button of bell. Something was wrong with him , he couldn't able to stand properly , his legs were shaking. May be , he was drunk. Five minutes passed away but still nobody opened the door. "Damn it" frustratedly he kicked his leg on the door.

He sighed when finally the door got opened by a girl. She widened her eyes in a shock looking at the person who was standing outside of her house. "You shouldn't be here , Manik" she said in serious tone looking at him.

"Today i came here because i need something from you , Nandini. will you please give me?" He said in pleading tone looking at her and she was looking at him confusingly.

"What do you want from me ?" She asked immediately.

"I want your one night , only one night" he said shamelessly looking at her having pain in his eyes. His words were like a bomb fell on Nandini. She took few step backward in a shock , his words were unexpected for her.

"Manik , you are drunk , you should leave" she said without looking at him and moved forward to close the door.

"Please , i beg you , i am dying Nandini , i am in a extreme pain. Please just one night , Please"he pleaded holding her hand and tears dropped down from his eyes , she looked at him and her heart cried seeing pain in his eyes. She wanted to take away his all pain but couldn't.

"Manik , please go , you are drunk . If i will give you what you want , tomorrow you will regret. Please go" Now she pleaded joining her hands in front of him and tears found their way and fell down from her eyes.

"Nandini , i know you have feelings for me , you love me , for the sake of your love , please give me your one night" he again pleaded and Nandini closed her eyes listening to his words because he was saying right she loved him.

"please, I can't"she said in crying tone after opening her eyes , she was in pain seeing love of her life in pain and she couldn't do anything because she was helpless.

"Please , Manik , don't do this , you will regret"she said in pleading tone and cried when Manik held her face and started coming close to her face. It was like her words were not affecting him , he was just coming close to kiss her. Nandini wanted to push him but couldn't because she wanted him to kiss her badly. She knew what was happening, it was wrong but her love for him , it was making her weak and forcing her do something wrong. Which will make her complicated life more complicated.

________________________

Next morning , he woke up and opened his eyes widely in a shock finding himself naked with Nandini on bed. Holding his head , he tried to remember about last night but failed to remember. He wanted to kill himself for spending night with Nandini. "Nandini" he shouted angrily looking at sleeping Nandini.

Nandini immediately sat up on the bed covering her body with the blanket and looked at angry Manik having fear in her eyes. "Why you didn't stop me last night"he yelled holding her arms tightly , whatever she expected , it was happening. That's why she was not ready for all this.

"Because i love you , i couldn't able to stop myself, you were begging in front of me. For sake of my love , i can give my thousand nights to you" she told him the truth but her words didn't affect him.

"If you love me then please give my love back , my life back"he said in helpless tone and she felt pain in her heart listening his words. " can you give my love back , will you find her for me"he asked angrily , digging his nails in her arms. She cried closing her eyes listening to his words.

"I will , i will find her for you , if this is the only thing which can prove my love to you then i will find her for you"she said having determination in her voice and with heavy heart.

"I hate you Nandini even more today"he said pushing her on the bed "because you didn't stop me yesterday and I cheated her. When she will come to know about my this act , she will get crazy. I hate you Nandini"saying this angrily, he got up and started wearing his clothes while Nandini was crying silently looking at him. He went banging the door behind her and then she started crying badly making sound , hiding her face in the pillow and her hands clutched the pillow tightly.

"I love you so much Manik , I know you will never love me because you love someone else but i will always love you " she said while crying badly and her condition was clearly showing that she was in extreme pain. Accepting the fact that the person whom you love , that person love someone else , it is very difficult but Nandini accepted this but it was hurting her a lot.

___________

So how so find the prologue ?

Do you want me write this story ?

Love Mehak