Debut

3 months later

3 months later, BTS debuted~! They became super popular in these 3 months and in public it's hectic when they're here. And I was their manager, and it wasn't easy but it was worth it.

At the Bighit Studio.

The boys were practicing their new dance while I was sitting down, looking at their super cool dance moves wondering if I could dance like that. Hyuna and I are super close ever since I started being their manager. Hyuna came sitting by me.

"I never knew Jimin could dance like that.." Hyuna said.

"I know right." I reply.

After, they finished practicing I went up to them,

"Good job guys!!" I say excitedly.

Hoseok puts his arm around me but I remove it, "OI, you're full of sweat."

"I never knew you could dance so well, Jimin." Hyuna says.

"You know, I got my talent from performing Let It Go." Jimin says.

"I kind of thought this debut thing would make Jimin a bit mature... Guess not." Yoongi said.

"Jimin will never be mature." Jungkook said, "Trust me."

"Who knows, maybe he will become a very mature person." Jin said.

"Yesterday he purchased 234 barbie glasses, all different colours, on my credit card." Jungkook said.

"Oh." 

--

"Boys!" Mr. Bang comes in.

"AYO HITMAN BANG INTRODUCES, HIT IT!" Jimin says, giggling.

Mr. Bang gives him a death glare and turns back to everyone, "Compose a song, because the awards will be next month." 

"I already composed a song, Mr. Bang introduces." Jimin says.

"Shut up with the introduces, sing the song you composed." Mr. Bang says

Jimin clears his throat, "I'M A BARBIE JIMIN, IN A BARBIE JIMIN WORLD, LIFE IN PLASTIC, ITS JIMINTASTIC! YOU CAN BRUSH MY H-"

"Yeah, that's enough. Compose a song and don't let Jimin write it." Mr. Bang says, leaving.

"WAIT WAIT I WAS GOING TO WEAR MY BARBIE DRESS.." Jimin says.

"Jimin I won't be surprised if you get kicked out of the group." Taehyung says.

"Guys! Didn't you guys realise? We have to write a song. FOR THE AWARDS NEXT MONTH." Namjoon says.

"I have a song in mind." Hoseok smirks.

"what's it called?" Jungkook asks

"I Need U." Hoseok grins.

--

Hoseok and I decide to go to the supermarket to buy food since we have nothing to eat.

Hoseok was pushing the cart while I was looking at the list of things we should buy.

"I'm tired." I whine.

"Luna it's been 2 minutes."

I groan but then get a great idea. I jump on the cart and sit down

"Seriously now this cart is heavy." Hoseok says, giggling.

I give him a death glare and throw the ramen packet at his head.

After a while we go to the cash register to pay.

"OOHH THERE IS SPRITE. BE RIGHT BACK GONNA GO GET IT." Hoseok says sprinting.