Overwhelmed

Peter's enhanced senses were both a gift and a curse.
Of course, they helped him fight. But mildly bright lights blinded him, any loud sound was deafening. His clothes always felt uncomfortable on his skin. Scents constantly attacked his nose and no food tasted the same.
Sometimes it'd be too overwhelming. He'd be left with headaches and would often feel lightheaded after fights.
Tony would worry about Peter. What if he never gets used to his enhanced senses?
Would this be his life? He hoped not.
*

Peter ran through the narrow alley, chasing after the man with the gun. Peter recognized the alien technology. After defeating The Vulture, he'd been helping The Avengers find the illegal weapons he'd previously sold.
Mr. Stark was with Peter, to supervise the teen. Peter wasn't allowed to handle the weapons alone.
Peter shot a web to retrieve the weapon from the criminal. He missed and tried again.
He nearly reached the weapon until it was blindly fired. The shot impacted a nearby trash can.
The sound of the gunshot vibrated through Peter's ears. It would have been deafening for anyone else, let alone Peter with his heightened hearing.
On top of that, the technology released a searing flash of light, leaving the criminal blinking spots from his eyes.
Peter however, felt the flash burn his eyes. The heat from the radioactive weapon burned at Peter's skin through his suit. He could still hear the shot vibrating through his head.
He bit his cheek to distract himself. That however, caused a searing burst of pain.
His senses were overwhelmed. Everything was so hard to focus on. He tried to walk but too much was happening. Too much information for his brain to handle.
He tried once again to focus but everything went black.
*

When Tony saw the effect of the weapon, he instantly thought of Peter.
He must be terrified.
Tony hurried down from the roof he was perched on.
The criminal didn't hear Tony land behind him. Tony grabbed the weapon and knocked the confused man out.
He didn't bother checking the criminal. He immediately hurried to the side of a passed out Peter.
"Pete? Are you okay, Peter?" He shook his shoulders.
No response. Tony quickly called the police to tell them the location of the criminal. He grabbed the gun which was destroyed later and gently scooped a limp Peter into his arms.
He marveled at how light Peter was. Tony flew to the compound with Peter as fast as he dared.
*

Peter groaned against the cold air in his face and rolled his eyes open.
He was in Mr. Stark's arms, soaring through the air.
Wait, what!?
He glanced down and realized he was higher that all of the skyscrapers below him.
He hadn't been so high up since saving his classmates from plunging to their deaths in The Washington Monument.
Ironically, Spider-Man was a bit scared of heights.
He felt the breath being drawn from his lungs.
Mr. Stark clearly noticed his discomfort, because his mentor's grip tightened on him.
"It's okay, Peter. You'll be okay." Mr. Stark assured him.
"I'll keep you safe, Peter. I promise."
Peter just rested his head against Mr. Stark's chest plate.
"Okay, Dad..."