Science Fair

Tony's POV
I was just working in the lab, minding my own business, when Peter and his nerd friends come busting in.
"Mr. Stark! Mr. Stark! Mr. Stark!" Peter called excitedly.
I ignored him until he remembered rule #2.
"Tony! Tony! Tony!" Peter called in the same excited tone.
"Yes, my boy?" I answered.
"Me, Ned and MJ need your help for the science fair." Peter explained. 
I nearly dropped my very expensive Calorimeter that I was cleaning.
"You're entering the science fair!?" I asked.
"Yeah! And we were wondering if we could borrow-"
I cut him off with a proud hug. He seemed surprised but welcomed the gesture.
"Yes, you can borrow anything! You know, I'm not working on anything too important. You can have the lab for a while if you want. I could help you with some scientific equation that could win you all a Nobel Prize. But, it's 2018! I could help you make an eco-friendly gadget. If you need anything, let me know, I can get chemicals imported." I ramble excitedly.
"Woah, thanks, Mr. St- Tony! We just need a graduated cylinder, though." Peter insists.
"Nonsense!" I cry. "Come, I'll show you how to convert manure into energy."
I hurry excitedly to the other side of the room, not hearing MJ lean towards Ned and whisper "Peter was right. This is a sure win."