Hey Sisters

A/N I edited the pic , hope you like it  XD
Peter's POV
Shuri and I try to stifle our giggles as we bend over a sleeping Mr. Stark.
I feel kinda bad seeing as he barely sleeps but I don't see him waking soon since he slept through the foundation.
Okay, so you don't know what's going on. Well, a while back, I showed Shuri some YouTubers. And she was instantly obsessed with James Charles.
Neither of us own makeup, but Pepper has an impressive collection. After a few videos, we were ready to experiment with my adoptive father.
"Highlight to the Gods." I whisper.
Shuri shushes me. "I am. Don't wake him."
I pull out the photo we're trying to replicate and show it to Shuri.
She nods and gets to work on Mr. Stark's eyes while I look for a nice shade of lipstick.
We continue for five minute and step back to admire our work.
"Now we wait for him to wake up." I grin.
We grab Pepper's makeup and run.

Shuri and I wait I'm the hallway for what seems like ages until Mr. Stark is finally awake. He walks tiredly out of his room where he finds us waiting.
I nod to Shuri.
"Hello, Tony. I have to show you... eh... this... wall is very..." Shuri mumbles, trying to distract him.
While he's staring, confused at her, I quickly take a picture on my phone.

"Got it

"Got it." I exclaim.
"Got what?" Mr. Stark asks.
"Nothing, Sister Stark." I reply and Shuri and I fall into a giggling heap before hurrying away from my confused (and probably concerned) father.