"What if we can?" I ask as Scott pulls out a jar with a brown powder in it.

"What is that?" She asks.

"My boss told me it's a poison and a cure," Scott says as he unscrews the lid and he steps closer to Jennifer. "Which means you can use it and it can be used against you."

"Mistletoe?" She asks and immediately Scott throws the powder at her. She screams out as she shifts to the hideous creature of the Darch and then back to herself as the powder disappears. She tries to run, but Derek grabs her by her throat. "Derek, wait, wait! You need me."

"What are you?" Derek asks her.

"The only person who can save your sister. Call Peter. Call him!"

Derek pulls out his phone and dials Peter as he asks about Cora. He's quiet for a moment as Peter explains to him what's going on.

"Mistletoe." Derek states and after another moment he hangs up the phone.

He looks at Jennifer with anger as he squeezes her throat tighter.

"Derek. Derek, what are you doing?" Scott asks.

"Her life," Jennifer says as she tries to breath. "It's in my hands!"

Derek then lifts her off of her feet and into the air by her throat.

"Stop. Derek, stop!" Stiles says as he walks closer.

"Stilinski. You'll never find him."

"Derek. Stop, Derek!" I yell out and I lift my hand into the air as a force pulls his hand away from her throat. Jennifer then falls onto the ground gasping for air.

"That's right. You need me. All of you."

》》》

Stiles is following Derek with his jeep and I'm following him in my car. We get to the hospital and I get out of my car, immediately getting drenched from the rain.

"What's that?" Scott asks Stiles over the rain.

"What, you got claws, Zoey has magic powers. I got a bat."

We walk into the hospital and Derek has a hold on Jennifer's arm as we rush through the hall.

"Scott! Zoey!" We hear our mom and we stop in our tracks. "What are you doing her? The hospital's evacuating."

"We're her for Cora." I state as I point to the others.

"What, all of you? Why does Stiles have my bat?"

"Mom, just trust Scott and I on this. You need to get out of here. Right now."

"The building is supposed to be clear in thirty minutes. We've got two ambulances that are coming back. One's ten minutes out, the other's twenty. Cora needs to be on one of those. They'll be picking up in the basement garage."

"Got it, okay." The five of us rush down the hall as Derek still drags Jennifer along by her arm.

》》》

I'm standing in-between Scott and Stiles as Jennifer and Derek stand in front of us in the elevator.

"You don't have to keep me on a leash, Derek. I'm going to help." Jennifer says while Derek still has a right trip on her arm.

Derek doesn't say anything as Jennifer looks over her left shoulder to see Scott looking at her and then she looks over her right shoulder to see Stiles and I also looking at her. No one trusts her as we all keep a close eye to make sure she doesn't make any sudden movements.

Unstoppable -> S. Stilinski {3}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें