※ Author's Note ※

Konnichiwa minna-san!! O(≧▽≦)O. My name is YusaChan as you guys already know. But Yusa is fine. This is my first fanfic ever and took years and I mean years seriously, to just write this and I'm still not yet finish.......so sad (╥_╥)

I made this story because of the anime I watched and is called "Inazuma Eleven", I know you already know this anime I'm just saying for the other readers who don't know. This fanfic takes place in the "Galaxy series" which the series that I hated the most in Inazuma Eleven, why? Well my second favorite character was not there! Which is the ace defender of Raimon, Kirino Ranmaru, and the first one is none other than Shindou Takuto. We are both musicians (yes I'm a musician, a Violinist to be exact.), both 13 years of age, loves cats (also dogs. Any pet lover here? Anyone?) and most importantly, loves to play soccer! (inner me: Liar! We're not even playing any sports to begin with!)

And there is a big reason why I'm writing this story as a teenage romance because there is a certain non-existant someone that when I first laid my eyes on him I thought that he is a girl! And HIM being close to my no. 1 favorite character made me think that they both like eachother!! ugh......

And because of that I started making this story but in a different concept. But when I'm watching the "Chrono Stone series" that's when I found out that he's a guy. And that's when I realised that I've been fooled by his feminine looking face. Oh, I have committed a heavy sin, please punish me to a thousand years of death....... Just kidding. But since I already started this fanfic, there's no turning back now, I have to finish this story. I decided. That I'll be finishing this story but with a different concept, far from my first one, and which I will not tell you guys what it is.

So........ Onto the story minna-san!!!!!

Oh wait. I have to re-edit the prologue first. Stupid me.

But please wait for the prologue to be published by myself.

Byebye!!!

{8/6/18}