•FOURTEEN• NEW MOON

A/N: The  New Moon story line will be a bit shorter...well actually a lot shorter since there will be roughly a six month skip to the part where Alice visits Bella. Thanks guys, hope you don't hate it!

 Thanks guys, hope you don't hate it!

•••

After the events of last year, I had no intention of returning back to school, but Carlisle and Esme both thought it great for me to get out and learn what it was like to be apart of the terrible teenage society these days.

"Esme, Carlisle I'm an old soul- I have no intention learning or even listening to girls explain why make up is a relevant essential these days or guys talking about what kind of cars they're into." I rolled my eyes, flipping through my book. I had my legs draped over Villa's who too was reading a book. "I could name in great detail more cars and car parts than all of the boys in the school with the exception of my siblings." I added, knowing that some of my siblings were into fixing cars and learning about the machinery.

"C'mon Bridie, just the rest of this year and next year then you'll be done. Then you can decide weather or not you want to go for a round two next time the others go back to school." Carlisle bargained. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"Ugh fine." I replied.

As I walked through the halls of Forks high school, I couldn't help but go back to my old method of despising everyone that was human, with the tiniest exception of Bella who was starting to slowly grow on me. speaking of Bella, it just happened to be her birthday today and Alice was planning a big surprise party for her. I found Alice and Jasper who were taking with Edward and the birthday girl.

"Happy Birthday," I smirked at Bellas annoyed face. "The big 18 now, you can legally drink by yourself, have fun with that but don't forget that alcohol poisoning won't be fun."

"Thanks Bridie." Bella mumbled. Giving her a small salute, I smiled at her.

"No problem, my less hated human." I replied.

"Anyway as I was saying," Alice chirped. "Come to our house at 7, wear that!" She added, pointing to the box that was in Bella's hands.

"Alice I don't–" Bella started but I cut her off.

"You better or Alice is forcing you to go shopping with her." Bella sighed. Jasper looked at her intensely using his gift.

"Fine, yeah sure." Bella weakly smiled. As Alice and Jasper left Bella called out.

"Hey– Jasper no fair, with the mood control!" She whined. Jasper and I shared an amused look.