LIST OF POWERS

- A -

Acid Secretion - The ability to generate corrosive acid.

Adjusting - The ability to resist and fight through molecular powers.

Advanced Electrokinesis - The ability to shoot extremely powerful beam-like blasts of pure electricity.

Advanced Fire Throwing - The ability to shoot a beam of highly concentrated, torch-like fire.

Advanced Molecular Immobilization - An advanced form of Molecular Immobilization.

Advanced Telekinesis - An advanced form of Telekinesis. It allows the user to move very large objects and create a powerful burst of sheer telekinetic energy.

Aerokinesis - The elemental ability to create, control and manipulate the air and wind.

Age Shifting - The ability to accelerate or reverse the aging process; to become young.

Agility - The ability to lighten one's body and make oneself more agile.

Apportation - The ability to teleport objects or people through space.

Ash Teleportation - The ability to teleport across short or long distances through ashes.

Astral Premonition - The ability to astral project into your premonition

Astral Projection - The ability to project the consciousness into an astral form outside of the body.

Atmokinesis - The ability to control and manipulate all various aspects of atoms at will.

Audible Inundation - The power to overwhelm someone's mind with voices.

Augmentation - The ability to enhance one's and other's abilities.

Aura Choking - The ability to strangle someone through their own aura.

Aura Manipulation - The ability to manipulate auras.

- B -

Banishing - The ability to cast someone out and forbid them from returning.

Beaming - A form of teleportation used by Cupids and Cupid-Witches.

Black Orbing - A form of teleportation used by Darklighters and Darklighter-Witches.

Black Telekinetic Orbing - The ability to teleport objects through the use of black orbs. This power is used by Darklighter-Witches.

Blinking - A form of instant teleportation, activated by thinking of a location and blinking the eyes used by Warlocks.

Blood Boiling - The ability to increase blood temperature to a boiling point.

Body Insertion - The ability to physically transfer a person into someone else's heart and mind.

Bursting Balls - The ability to conjure a metallic sphere that combusts upon impact.

- C -

Calling - The ability to call or summon inanimate objects into one's hand at will.

Camouflage - The ability to magically change one's physical appearance to match their surroundings.

Catoptromancy - The ability to see distant people or places through mirrors.

Channeling - The ability to take control of and use the powers of others.

Chronokinesis - The ability to control and manipulate time in all directions.