1x17 - P3 MEANS...

TEASER

OVER BLACK.

FADE IN:

EXT. UC BEKERLEY CAMPUS - NIGHT

A dark night covers the campus. The building's lights are off and the garden bulbs are also turned off. A man (JARED, 22) runs fast through the campus. It's notorious that he's been running for a while because he looks tired. He is sweating.

He looks back a few times and keeps running. Someone or something is chasing him. Jared stops and looks back. Nobody there, nothing is there. For moments he feels safe. He turns back to take the way out of the campus and there they are. Three girls: TAMMY (21), AMANDA (21), and NORA (22).

JARED

(begging)

Please, I'm so sorry.

They look at him, seriously. Jared looks really horrified. Tammy, a long black hair girl seems to be the leader of the group.

TAMMY

You betrayed the three of us. You knew we were friends and you did it anyway.

JARED

Please. I won't do it again.

TAMMY

Of course, you won't.

Tammy tightens her fist and Jared gasps. He grabs his chest and falls onto the ground.

AMANDA

(scared)

Tammy, stop. There must be another way.

TAMMY

(no stopping)

This is the only way. Being dead is the only way to make him stop hurting people. He will know what it feels like to have a broken heart.

Jared's face turns white. His eyes lose their shine. He dies.

TAMMY

It's done.

Amanda and Nora look astonished at Jared's dead body.

NORA

(to Tammy)

You killed him!

TAMMY

(mad)

He deserved it. He made us look like fools.

AMANDA

You didn't need to kill him.

TAMMY

I made a deal with that demon so I could do this. So we could have the power to end this slag.

NORA

We should better get out of here before someone sees us.

Nora grabs Tammy's hand and both walk out. Amanda stays a little longer looking at Jared's body. Then, she follows her friends.

THE CAMERA ZOOMS IN TO JARED'S DEAD BODY

CUT TO BLACK.

END OF TEASER

ACT ONE

OVER CREDITS.

FADE IN:

INT. MATTHEWS-MITCHELL MANOR - FRONT HALL - DAY

Paige walks to the front door and opens it. There's Prue. Paige smiles as she looks at her niece.

PAIGE

Thanks for coming, dear.

Prue looks a bit sad.

PRUE

To be honest I didn't want to come.

Paige signs her to walk in. Paige closes the door. Both head to the living room.

CUT TO:

INT. MATTHEWS-MITCHELL MANOR - LIVING ROOM - DAY

Paige and Prue come in. Paige signs to Prue to sit. She does and Paige sits in front of her niece.