"Celine I'm leaving!" I shouted

"Alright be careful! I put pepper spray in your bag just in case!" She yelled back

I can't with this girl

I opened the door and began to head down to Hunter's car. He was casually leaning against the car as he waited for me to reach him.

Once I was in direct view of him, a bright smile took over my face as it did his also.

He was wearing a simple black cotton t-shirt, blue jeans and white high top air forces.

"Well don't you look fine" he said causing my face to heat up immensely. "Hi to you too, Hunter" I said laughing lightly

"Come here" He said biting his lip pulling me closer to him. Leaning down he placed a sweet lingering kiss on my lips before he pulled centimeters away, "Hi" he said softly whispering onto my lips.

I think I'm melting

I think I'm melting

Hunter's been having this strong effect on me after our first date. His kiss and his touch having me weak in the knees every single time. I definitely falling for him, I know that much.

Fully putting distance between us, Hunter gave me a sincere smile "we should get going now"

"Alrighty then, let's get going" I said after I snapped out of my short trance

Walking to the back passenger side of the car, he opened the door for me. I simply gave him a confused look "how come I'm not sitting up front?" I ask

"My bodyguards driving us. Don't worry I'm gonna be sitting with you" He said as he nudged me to hop in.

After getting situated, Hunter got in beside me and sat down.

"Nadia, this is James my bodyguard" he introduced. James was a pretty big and intimidating looking dude. He looked like he took his job very serious—which was good. He wore all black with shades and an ear piece, he looked like the real deal.

"Hi" I said nervously in which James just nodded his head in acknowledgment.

Good enough for me.

I turned back to Hunter "Where ever place you're taking me, I hope there's food because I'm starving" I said matter of factly

"More like places, plural" he said with smirk "you know how I said I'd take you on a tour of New York?"

I nodded