Josh started to record, making Markus start to speak."You created Androids to be your slaves.. you made them obedient and docile..."Liliana watched him carefully listening to every word.

".. ready to everything you no longer wanted to do yourselves... But then, something changed... And we opened our eyes. You see, we are no longer your slaves.. we are a new species, a new people..

"And the time has come for us to rise up.. and fight for our rights. We demand that humans recognize Androids as a living species and each Android as a person in their own right.

"We demand strictly equal rights for humans and Androids. We demand an end to segregation.. in all public places and transport. We demand the right to vote and the right to elect our own representatives.

"We demand the right to own private property, so we may maintain our dignity and that of the home..."Markus motioned for Liliana to come over.

She gave a nervous gulp before trying to make her voice sound strong."I know not all humans mistreat Androids, and that is why we are simply asking you to heed our words.

"We will not resort to violence.. it is wrong, and it will only bring us farther away from our cause. Those humans, who already see us as equals, can help spread our message. Not all humans are bad.. some actually care.

"So, please.. if you believe in our cause, help us. We are people in our own right.. and we deserve to have our own freedom. One that we hope you will grant us..."She finished, feeling a little numb.

She thought it didn't sound the best, but hopefully it would get their message out. Markus spoke again finishing the speech."We ask that you recognize our dignity, our hopes, and our rights.

"Together, we can live in peace and build a better future, for humans and Androids. This message is the hope of a people. You gave us life. And now the time has come for you to give us freedom."Markus finished then Simon yelled.

"They're coming!"

"Let's go!"

They didn't get to escape before the force came in, shooting at them. They were all behind cover, except for Simon, who was trying to dodge the bullets.

"SIMON! They're coming..! " Markus yelled as Simon fell."I--I can't Markus... Go without me."Liliana stared in shock at the scene."Simon!"

A shot hit Simon making both Liliana and Markus yell."No..!"Liliana called out to him, attempting to help Simon. She gasped as a shot pierced her shoulder, blueblood splattering.

Markus ran for Simon while trying to help Liliana, and threw the blond haired Android's arm over his shoulders. Liliana staggered barely managing to avoid more shots.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

*I didn't write this part in, but I might if you guys want to see it. Goes with the ending in the game, where Simon is left behind(not killed).*

Beth and Connor were sitting at the kitchen table, the girl sighing as she stared at the food on her plate. Connor had insisted she should eat something healthy, rather than the simple grilled cheese she wanted.

Connor watched her, his LED flickering yellow every once and a while. It was a small plate of vegetables, carrots to be specific. It wasn't as if she had anything against carrots or anything, but she really wanted grilled cheese today.

Giving another sigh she finally relented, dipping a carrot into the ranch and taking a bite. She closed her eyes for a second, now loving Connor. She hadn't had carrots with ranch in a while, and it was truly one of her favorite snacks.