1.4

*Do you guys want me to continue this past the main events of the game, or just stop it at the end of the main events of the game?*

Chapter Fourteen; Stratford Tower:

"We're going to infiltrate the Stratford Tower..?"Liliana asked, clearly meaning it to be a Rhetorical question, as she already knew. This seemed like a very dangerous task, and indeed it was.

It was Markus' plan, to get their message out to the humans. Surprisingly, he wanted Liliana to speak too, saying that it would greatly help the cause.

She wanted to help free enslaved Androids, and knew that a peaceful approach would prove their desire to be treated as equals.

North on the other hand, was a completely different story... Liliana could tell just by looking at the Traci model, that she had been through something horrible.

It had too have been caused by a human, or humans, which would explain her need to control and punish the human race for their mistreatment and outright enslaving of Androids.

Very few of the Deviants, had been treated well like Liliana, and she knew that. She wasn't going to pretend like all Deviants had a great life, because most didn't.

Most had suffered abuse from their owners, and were wary if not hateful of humans. That didn't mean all Deviants were good however: as was the case with humans.

Not all humans were good, some were bad, and others were simply downright evil and psychotic. The same thing applies to Androids, some are good, while others wanted to enslave the entire human race.

North didn't seem to go as far as to want to enslave humans, but definitely wasn't one for a peaceful approach. Josh was definitely peaceful, but didn't seem to understand the meaning of the word pointless.

Simon seemed to be for peaceful, but seemed to know that they may have to resort to violence. Markus was definitely peaceful, but Liliana knew their was a chance he might listen to North.

He seemed to have a connection with the former Traci, but North didn't agree with his methods. Maybe if this infiltration of the tower went well, North would understand why Markus didn't simply resort to violence.

Liliana honestly thought of herself as in-between peaceful and neutral. She honestly had no reason to hate humans, at least the ones who took care of her.

But she still understood the others' need to be free. Although she still wondered why they had chosen to trust a human. Even if Hailey had proven herself trustworthy, North at the least would still have suspicions.

And yet she didn't, which probably meant that they all truly trusted this woman. If North, out of all people, liked Hailey, then the woman was undoubtedly trustworthy.

Liliana had never met Hailey Anderson, but from what she was told. The woman had went missing a couple months after Cole had turned one years old.

Beth had admitted that she wasn't too fond of Hailey, because she thought that Hailey was trying to replace her mother. The petite girl felt bad after Hailey went missing though, as she had never really given her a chance.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Now they were in the broadcast room, but they didn't have much time.

Markus deactivated his skin before he started to speak."Tell me when you're ready."Josh spoke.The plan was for him to speak, then when he was nearly done, she would speak, then they would speak together.

Liliana deactivated her skin too, standing off to the side. She was nervous, she still couldn't figure out why Markus had asked her to speak.

"Ready..."