THIRTEEN

I scoffed.

"Hyung."

"I know. And I'm sorry for asking such favor. It's stupid. And I know how you feel about Jimin. I'm completely aware. But.... but this is the only thing I can think that will help Jimin."

"Hyung no! I want to help Jimin hyung. I badly want to. But for you to tell me that the only way for Jimin to get better is by me pretending  to be Yoongi is... is just too much."

"I know. I'm sorry Jungkook. I'm not obliging you or what. I'm sorry. But can you think this through? I'm... I'm quite hopeless. He's not getting any better before last night happened. And I'm not tired of taking care of him. It's just.. I have life too Jungkook. And if everyone is telling me that he isn't getting any better... if even the doctors I talk to aren't sure of how he'll get better without proper treatment.. how am I supposed to not get tired too?"

Hoseok hyung looked at me in the eyes and I could feel his desperation.

I want to help Jimin. I have to help him. I put him on this situation and it's just right that I help him. But..

Pretending to be Yoongi hyung is another thing. It hurt me last night that he called me 'Yoongi'. I mean who wouldn't?

Hearing the one you only loved calling you by his lover's name.

Isn't it unfair to me?

"Hoseok hyung... I... I don't know."

"I'll give you time to think. After that, what your decision may be, I'll accept it. Let's just think of other things if you still don't want my suggestion. Until tomorrow night??" Hoseok hyung asked. I just looked at him and nodded. I mean, even if there's nothing to think about again... Maybe... Maybe Hoseok hyung's right.

Maybe pretending to be Yoongi isn't bad at all.