ONE

Jungkook’s POV

“Jungkook, eat.”

“Namjoon hyung. Please?”

“Jeon Jungkook, I said ‘no’. And that's final.”

“But Jimin hyung.”

Namjoon hyung released a short but deep sigh and looked straight into my eyes.

“This is for Jimin, Jungkook. It's the doctor’s prescription. It’s better if Jimin won't see any of us for the meantime. You know him seeing you can trigger him and have another panic attack, right?”

I sighed in defeat. Namjoon hyung’s right. The last time we visited him, he was…

... a mess.

/flashback/

After the cops arrived, we were interrogated about what happened. Jimin, still being unconscious, and Taehyung, who was shot, were brought into the hospital immediately.

(Next day)

“Seokjin hyung was arrested.”

“How about Jimin hyung?”

“I heard he was still unconscious.”

“Namjoon hyung, let's visit him.”

“Are you sure Jungkook?”

“Of course I am hyung! Let's go!”

We went to the hospital Jimin hyung was confined. It was only Hoseok hyung who was there. Me and Namjoon hyung were hesitating at first if we're going to let ourselves in but Hoseok hyung was the one who said that we should stay for a while.

"How is he?" Namjoon hyung asked breaking the silence.

"He hasn't wake up yet. The doctor said, if he still not wake up within 24 hours, they need to do some tests."

"H-hyung. May I?" I asked Hoseok hyung signalling if I can sit on the chair beside Jimin's bed.

"Yeah. Sure." Hoseok hyung stood up as we switched places.

"Jimin hyung. Wake up." I whispered while caressing his left hand.

"Hoseok.. do you mind if..." Namjoon hyung signalled Hoseok hyung if they can go outside.

"Not at all. Let's go."

They went out of the room after Hoseok hyung gave a small nod to me. I was left alone with Jimin.