Volume Five Chapter Nine (Volume End)

Start from the beginning

Nora stares back at Hazel, who stands back up. Nora glares darkly. "I don't need him to hurt..." Hazel screams and charges forward again. "I just need him to GO DOWN!!"

As Hazel nears her, Nora preps to swing Magnhild. She then swings her hammer right into Hazel's chest, her counterattack launching him through the wall and outside onto Haven Academy's quad. Adam Taurus and White Fang soldiers look on.

White Fang Soldier looks to Adam. 'What's going on in there?"

"None of your concern..." Hazel says his missing arm bleeding profusely. Adam and his followers stare in amazement as they watch Hazel get back up. He then takes out a pair of red Dust crystals and stabs them into his arm. He lets out another roar as Ruby watches from inside the building. She then looks back to her friends and allies, all of them looking tired and worn out from the battle they've endured.

"Stay focused! Our friends are almost done here." Adam orders. Adam and his followers get back to work, but then they hear a voice call out to him.

"Hey dickface!" Erin shouts out standing on top of a building, Blake behind him.

"Erin, Blake?" Adam mutters.

"Who is that?" Hazel asks.

"Stand down!" Erin commands.

The White Fang soldiers aim their firearms at him.

"Wait!" Adam orders putting his hands up as the White Fang soldiers stand down, before laughing evilly. "To think that I went through so much trouble to find you, only to have you deliver yourself to me."

"This isn't what's right for the Faunus!" Blake shouts. "Stop what you're doing and we can end this peacefully."

"You're wrong, Erin, Blake, and you can't stop us."

"No, I can't. Not by myself." Erin says.

"That's why she didn't come alone!" Sun shouts.

Adam and his followers turn to the left in surprise, seeing Sun Wukong standing in front of a massive legion of Faunus all armed with blunt weaponry, their shields bearing the old White Fang symbol.

"What?!"

"Who's there?"

They then turn to the right, and see Canary Yell and Cindy Apfel leading another massive legion of Faunus.

"Your brothers and sisters." Canary says as he stares at Adam.

One of the White Fang Soldiers lowers his weapon, recognizing one of the Faunus in the crowd. "M-- Mata?"

Mata is seen in the crowd holding a club and shield. Mata looks at the soldier pleadingly. "Please... stop this."

Adam and his followers look all around them assessing the situation. "Make no mistake, brothers! These are our enemies! And we will not let them ruin--!"

Suddenly, Adam is interrupted when a Mistral airship shines its searchlight down on Adam and his group. The Mistral police captain is seen on the airship with Ghira and Kali Belladonna.

A Mistral Police Captain speaks over P.A. "Adam Taurus, this is the Mistral Police Force! Lower your weapons and surrender peacefully."

More Mistral airships arrive. Back inside, Ruby knocks Emerald back a few feet. Emerald then hears the sounds of the Mistral airships as their searchlights shine through the windows. Everyone stops what they are doing. Sky leans up as Jaune continues healing her.

"What's happening?" Weiss asks.

"I'm not sure. How are you feeling?" He asks Sky.

Sky smirks sitting back up. "Better." Sky starts to stand the air around her heating up rapidly. "Much better. Keep it up."