Cast list -meet some of the girls

Rowan Narah JonesNicknames - Roe, RoNo, Rojo, Luna, baby girl (Sheng) ,Brown Sugar (Minho)Age: 21 (American age)Birthdate : March 4th 1996Facts:Loves tattoos and art , takes no shit, multiple beauty marks

Rowan Narah Jones
Nicknames - Roe, RoNo, Rojo, Luna, baby girl (Sheng) ,Brown Sugar (Minho)
Age: 21 (American age)
Birthdate : March 4th 1996
Facts:
Loves tattoos and art , takes no shit, multiple beauty marks. Changes hair color depending on mood and both ears are lined in piercings,Protective personality . INFP
IQ of 170

Quotes:

"Look suga , this isn't a K-Drama and I damn sure ain't timid nor do I give a rats ass how old you are . I will knock your ass out for disrespecting me . "

"I'll respect your opinion as long as your opinion doesn't disrespect any bodies existence."

"Pump the breaks , you are vastly overestimating the American Public School System"

"You sir need to calm the hell down, you're at a 15 and I need you at like a 7"

"Clever as the devil and twice as pretty"

"I didn't do it! Oh wait..THAT, yes I did do that , and I regret nothing"

"The only time I'll chase a guy is if he steals my food"

"No I'm not feeling violent, I'm feeling creative with weapons"

"I'm aiming for the she's a badass and cute as hell but I wouldn't touch her without asking look "

Jia Song
Nicknames - JiJi j-song
April 15 1996

Facts : sweet and spicy is a literal description. She can be the nicest person ever but has a hair trigger when it comes to her friends, family and her boyfriend Dong-min. She's kind of the mom friend of the group .

Quotes:
"You put the ass in asset"

"Just because they're pretty doesn't mean they're not knives."

"I am way too sober for this"

"Here hold my morals , I've got some sketchy shit to take care of"

"Stop pouting and hand over the gun."

Min-na HyukNickname: NaNa , Mini, rockyNovember 8 1995

Min-na Hyuk
Nickname: NaNa , Mini, rocky
November 8 1995

Facts: the ride or die friend . Takes no ones shot and is one of the first to go to war for what she believes in . Is seen as the tough girl and unapproachable . But what only her close circle of friends and boyfriend know is she's extremely vulnerable and sensitive with a love of cartoons and is soft towards her friends .
Supernatural- fairy

Quotes :

" I hope you get hazard pay for having to put up with him on a daily basis , so much hazard pay"

"Whether you believe in me or not , I will continue to exist."

" what's a nice way to tell my boss I want to smack her over the head with a chair"

" you always have your head crammed in a book , can't you obsess over your social media status and text nonstop like the rest of us "

"Stop trying to stop me from executing my vision."

Bianca Garcia - 06/27/1993

Bianca Garcia -
06/27/1993

Rowan's best friend of 10 years , lives in Colorado with her fiancée and two sons . Won't have much lines in this only interaction would be phone and video and maybe a visit but idk yet. She does get mention a lot though and is more of a mom personality with calm advice .

More girls will be added soon I'll post when it's ready next up is the boys with angrier description and relationship ship links . I kind of lost all of my story work so I'm re outlining everything and writing out while finishing a new website to replace polyvore and all of my outfits on it . So thanks for bearing with me while I work through this life thing .