There's Somebody At The Door

Start from the beginning

(Y/n) smirked. "Then there was Alex."

" I've said it before but I'm so glad you moved here and now you can stay here forever with me. " Lena beamed brightly. 

"I think Alex would have something to say if I moved I to your office, Lena."

The raven-haired woman rolled her enchanting green eyes. "Why do I even bother trying to be nice to you?"

" Because as I keep saying no one else would have you. " (Y/n) chuckled playfully.

"I would." A strange voice came from behind them, they turned around and Kara stood in the doorway her cheeks flushed red realizing what she had said.

(Y/n)'s eyes glowed with evilness. "Oh Kara, I'm sure you have had her already."

" (Y/n)! " Lena scolded.

"I know don't tease my cousin, sorry Kara come and have my seat I need to get back to work now anyway or I may not make it and after yesterday with Cat, she will be even less happy with me." (Y/n) rose from her seat straightening out the creases in her blue shirt and made her way towards the door. "Have fun you two, don't do anything I wouldn't do." With a wink and a smile, she was out the door before Lena could kill her. 

"That doesn't leave much!" Lena called after her with an amused laughed. 

Kara blushed. "It really doesn't I've walked in on her and Alex so many times, but I'm in counseling for it so I should be okay in a few years..or so." 

Lena laughed, rising from her seat and closing the distance between them, softly brushing the side of her fingers down her cheeks. "I could help you erase the memory if you like."

Kara leaned further into her touch, letting the soothing touch flow through her as she tried to lose the nagging thoughts that plagued her mind on a daily basis. 

"What were you talking about?" Kara suddenly asked 

"Fantasies."

"What?"

"Alex and (Y/n) have been exploring their sexual fantasies, and between you and me that is where she is going now to get ready for her own little surprise for Alex."

Kara frowned. "Eww Lena gross, I don't want to know what she is going to do to my sister, I really don't want to know!"

Lena smiled retreating to behind her desk again. "Everyone has fantasies, Kara, there is nothing wrong with them."

"Oh, yeah and what if (Y/n) said she wanted to add someone else for a night would that be fair for my sister?" Kara planted her hands on her hips. 

Lena tried to hide her smile. "Two things, the first is have you ever met (Y/n)? She isn't an I want to share the love of my life kind of girl, and also secondly, damn you are hot when you are angry."

Kara took a deep breath fighting the heating of her face as she tried to avoid Lena's intense eyes. "Are you sure because I know Alex would be so hurt, and I worry she would say yes to please her."

"Kara, listen to me if there is one thing I am sure of in this life is that (Y/n) adores Alex, and she would do anything to make sure she is never hurt, the other day we were out and this really hot guy decided he needed to introduce himself to her, do you know what she did?"

"No what?"

Lena smirked. "He comes out with this cheesy line, he says I've never seen a woman as beautiful as you before, and she just smiles, pulls out her phone scrolls past the pictures she has of Bear and the sonogram picture she keeps, then she comes to the video."