×Team 7/BAKAS!×

~Hiro Pov~

"I'm tired of being in here Lucy hurry up and wake up!" I bark in her mind but still she's out cold.

"I love pocky" She mumbled I mentally facepalm.

*Slam!*

"What what!" Lucy screamed jointing out of the bed Kakashi was scratching the back of his head.

"Lucy get up" He answered.

"Uh five more minutes unicorn pocky" Lucy grumbled laying back down I sigh.

"Kiddo we got like two minutes before your late!" Kakashi yelled pulling off her blankets.

"What?!" She yelled running in the restroom.

~10 minutes later~

"Lucy."

"Lucy."

"Llluuccyy."

"Lucy!"

"What!" She screamed back to me while putting on her shoes.

"I want out!" I bark.

She makes hand signs which make me poof out of her body.

"There now leave me alone" She hissed now fixing her hair.

~Lucy Pov~

"Lucy it takes you 10 minutes just to get ready your already 8 minutes late" Kakashi said through the door.

"Yea yea I'm on my way already. I can get there in a flash" I growl back.

"But today your meeting your sensei and getting teams" He chuckled back.

"HOLY MEOW I FORGOT!" I yell jumping out the window not bothering to say bye to Kakashi.

I get to the school, jump on a tree climb it to the classroom, jump in land on my arms and legs.

"Oh ok we can start know since Lucy is here" Iruka-sensei said looking at a clipboard.  "Ok I'm going to sign you into a four man squad but because if the odd number of students there will be a five man squad" I shut off the sounds until I was tapped on the shoulder.

"Lucy listen please" Iruka said tapping his chest with the borad.

"Aye" Was all I said.

"Team 7 Naruto uzumaki, Sakura haruno." Naruto did a cheer while Sakura said 'I'm doomed' "Sasuke uchiha." This time it was the opposite "and Lucy tenshi. Ok class you will wait here for your senseis" Then he left.

"Great I'm with a Emo-baka, a fan girl, and a beast op!" I cheer the last part me and Naruto high five while the other two glare at me.

"What? it's true" I smirk siting next to Naruto then dozing off.

~1 Hour Later~

~Naruto Pov~

"Gotta get some pocky pocky! gotta get some pocky pocky! it's mine it's sweet it's kind and yummy all mine forever pocky pocky gotta get pocky pocky!" Lucy sang in her sleep everyone was staring.

"Uh she loves pocky" Sakura said covering her mouth holding back laughs.

"Uh no one mention this to her she will probably kill us if she finds out" I say making a zip with my mouth they both nod.

Another hour passed everyone else left with therir sensei's. "Ugh why is our sensei late everyone else already left!" I yelled jumping on the desk making Lucy joint up.

~Lucy Pov~

I woke up to someone yelling "What the hell Naruto!" I scream hitting him on the head.