×Annoying People×

I started walking to the academy Hiro is in my body for the time being. 'I hope I pass I mean I'm already that awesome' I thought.

"Well we will see if you do or don't." Hiro gets annoying sometimes I hate that he can read my mind.

'Aww shut up' I thought back growling at him.

'Whatever'

I continue walking then it felt like a stampede was coming so I turn around.... "NO FUCKING WAY!" I scream running to school there were over 20 boys chasing after me. I run jump on a tree, then pounce in the class room landing on my arms and legs.

"What the. Are you half cat or something?" I turn to see ducky.

"Oh why if it isn't mr. ducky and yes I'm part cat" I say rolling my eyes. There was like no one here but me and ducky.

"What are you playing at" He bluntly asked.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I snapped back sending a glare.

"Well for once your not following me, second you call me ducky, and third you may be a fan-girl" WOW he thinks I'm a fan-girl laugh out loud.

"Ducky I call you ducky cause of your fucking hair being shaped like a ducks ass. Ok and second I'm not a fucking fan-girl if I was I would be trying to kiss you to death right about now, and third I DONT LIKE YOU" I yelled the last part.

He just tsked before sitting down. It's been about an hour when the class started filling in. I blink.... Then the boys are here.

"Ugh can I help you boys!?" I growl slamming my head on the desk.

"Be my girlfriend!" No.

"Your hot" Yes I know.

"Why do you where a mask." Cause why not?

"What Shapoo do you wear." Classified.

"Why's your hair so white." I was born this way.

"Your so pretty." Ok.

"Go on a date with me!" Fuck no!

"No me!" Hell to the no!

"I already asked it!" I don't give a shit.

"Can I sit next to you?" Piss off!

"No let me!" HEHVSVEHEHSVSV OHMYGOSH! NO!

"Fuck off she's sitting next to me" I slam my head in desk again.

"OH MY MEOW JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" I mentally yell glaring at them.

"Man you have a pretty voice" My meow my life is over they just don't get it.

"Class we will begin the exam" Iruka said walking in. All the boys ran and sat down 'Thank You Iruka-sensei' I thought rubbing my tempts.

"Ok first we got Sasuke uchiha. " Ducky went in, came out with a headband all the girls went screaming.

"Lucy tenshi" I walk in seeing a white haired man his aura is evil.

"Ok Lucy you just need to make 3 clones then you pass." Iruka said, I do three clones of Hiro.

"Oh nice you pass" He gave me a headband.

"Um do you have any in black?" I ask still looking at it.

"Yea sure here" He said switching them I smirk putting it on my forehead.

I walked out to see the yellow haired kid shaking I walk up to him.

"Naruto right?" I ask holding out my hand which he takes.

"Yea your Lucy right the boys magnet" He laughed letting go.

"Yea good luck naruto you'll do fine." I grin doing a peace sign.

"Yes Lucy-chan I well believe it!" He yelled running when they called his name.

I start jumping roof to roof trying to avoid fan-boys on the way home.

"Yo kakashi-baka I passed!" I laugh flexing my headband.

"Oh nice kiddo and watch that mouth if yours" He chuckled continuing to read a book.

'Hmm what kinda book is that?' I thought crawling over to him.

Just when I was about to pounce he poofed "Seriously!" I growl walking to my room washing up and going to bed.

-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-/\-

I'm tired sorry sorry I'm trying to make some chapters interesting but doesn't turn out right well cya ill UPDATE SOON COMMENT AND VOTE!!