[14]

I should've known that 'The Lycanthrope Alpha' within my more troublesome counterpart wouldn't be too fond of me challenging his authority.

Shrug. Well it's a good thing that I don't care. Alpha King or not, he's not the boss of me. Unless I want him to be, if you know what I mean.

Yes, I have to emulate Asher's great teachings. Have you guys not seen how well trained Justin is?

Your mates should be wrapped around your finger, always willing to please and are only allowed as much control as you wish to give them.

Hm. Smirk.

Right as Louis' eyes shift to a familiar yellow hue, which symbolizes that a more barbaric, animalistic side of him is about to be unleashed, Harry strikes.

How is Louis a King when he has this little control over his emotions? He seemed pretty reliable when I was watching him with his people earlier.

It's probably my fault. Mates do have a way of significantly affecting one's behavior. So technically I'm a bad influence. Hm. Shrug. Oh well.

I watch in confusion that soon morphs into smugness as my angel captures the stubborn Alpha in a ball of swirling wind. Ah yes, he's a vampire. Air manipulation.

"Stop harassing our mate you overgrown mutt, you're such a brat. Aren't you 426? Act like it." Louis just bares his growing canines at the 6'5 male, muttering a 'shut up you malnourished leech' as he crosses his arms over his chest.

Woah 426? I mean I know they're supposed to be old but dang. How old is Harry then?

I discreetly lower the surrounding mini tsunami as my eyes return to their normal hazel, accompanied by splotches of turquoise at my amusement, whilst watching their exchange.

Such comedic characters.

Harry blanches at that, a hand pressed against his chest in mock offense. "Malnourished? I'll have you know that I'm perfectly healthy and my weight is appropriate for my height." He scoffs, scanning the form of the still trapped Alpha. "I'm not a beast. All that extra weight and muscle would just be an inconvenience. I'm still handsome though, right mate?"

 I'm still handsome though, right mate?"