Ch 24 - Steamy

Just a heads up this is a shower scene. Just in case anyone is at work I would watch your back. Heaven forbid someone behind you expresses much concern as they read the words picking up the soap. Spoiler alert couples drop the soap. But hey some don't read these so the hell with it.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Sona walked you into the bathroom and put her glasses on top of the sink counter. Then turned the water on to wait for adjustment. This was the first time you have seen her without glasses. "Do I look different?"

"A little. Still sexy."

"You know I never got that part. When you hear the locker room banter and guy talk you would think sexy is small waist and tummy and large parts. Tell me how I'm wrong."

"The way you carry yourself. The way you make demands and the attitude with it. You get me? Bold, strong, confident, and wicked spicy. It's actually a really good look for you. But I do like it when we can both mellow and talk."

"I also love your honest approach."

"Gotta do it right? Ladies first." You point to the shower.

"Alright. Let me know if it needs adjusting."

"Go for it Sona." You step into the enormous shower. One of a kind. Not a waterfall head but a sky head. The whole shower could supply plenty of water. Even the corners. "Wow. This is truly something else."

"Can lather and rinse including my hair in under two minutes with ease. Shaving legs possibly five. Must keep time you know." She blushed a little at the end. Back to business already? Come on. Must try and make this last.

"I'm aware. That's awesome. This is beyond a designer shower. This is almost better than a pool at perfect warmth."

"Absolutely. Customized it that way."

"You know for someone with money you don't like to brag about it."

"Well Babe it's not really mine. It's my parents of the Sitri family. I have time here and then to earn everything I have. They do very much beyond just care for me. Outside the whole fiance thing which did not last long at all I have no right to complain honestly."

"He was just waiting in line type of thing?"

"We never kissed. Let alone what we are doing?"

I could say showering but this is not a joking manor. "Well he had the opportunity and lost big time. Now I know I am not smarter than you by any means necessary, however I do have plans to keep steady. Have conversations without annoying you and such. I mean I'm sure the other boys in our school have limited vocabulary and are more dense than the finer cakes."

She giggled. "That's right. What I love about us is we don't have an expectation on appearance and we are on the same head level in the category of chemistry."

You nod. "Agreed. Though question. How long have you done the short hair?"

"Less maintenance. I like the edgy, cunning, and intimidating look."

(Yes youngsters. Edgy doesn't have to be an extreme.)

"Well Sona it works for you. And it's got a certain shine in it. How you do it I don't know. Guess it might just be me."

"I don't need much beauty products to make it happen. Look the shelf." Not sure if she ment about the pretty tiles all around or the custom shelving inside the walls to keep all products safe from falling. "My shampoo, my conditioner, some moisturizer, facial scrub, and standard bar of soap. Hand me the bar quick? Think I'll scrub before we enjoy."

"Enjoy? Heck. This is the shower to heaven. Ironically I'm a Devil. As if I mind." You grab it and hold it out. "There you go."

"Why thank," She went for the swipe and it slipped and fell right down. Her fault not yours. She blushed for a second down at the ground. Your heart stopped as you looked right at you. "You always wanted me to bend over didn't you?"

"Uhhhhh... recently yes? As long as we've known each other no."

She smiled and shook her head. "Not like you haven't seen it before. We've only been making bare skin contact for the last maybe half hour." Instead she knelt down. "I see you ogling. I'll allow in here. Just don't over do it."

"Right... right. Yeah." Just trying to process being in a shower on steroids with a girl you just had sex with and spending the night with. "Sorry if..."

"Babe not at all. Please." She turned around and hugged him. Not caring that she was bare for a split second. "I want us to be comfortable if we're going to be co-workers, partners, and most of all lovers. This might help. I'm a little nervous too. But it's okay." Her face a little pink trying to explain. "I don't have words for the way I feel for you. Just wanting you here. Eating, sleeping, and showering together. Having food, a shower, us, and even getting what's mandatory prior to. I love this. I want this to continue on for as long as it can. I love you. I feel whole and I am done putting up a wall even though I think I so much more to do." This was starting to turn into a rant. "I've never been boy crazy. Always been rough. It has hurt you. I wanted what we did together special. Because I love you and to keep you around. I can't afford by any means have some other woman seduce and take you from me. I know their are more women around. Let alone more pretty, clingy, and will cater more to you. Just so afraid you or whoever dated me would find another woman to love." She was just so flustered.

You gripped her hand and she gasped. Thinking she was going to be forced. "We might run into that problem. And if our future is what I think it is that girl will call you something of the lines of mother."

"Baby..."

You chuckle. "It's been a long night. Much panting, kissing, and exchanging words of conversation. Let's wash our ass and get to bed Love. And we're sticking to the same sides now. Alright?" Playful the lift the mood and instruct that this is going swell.

"Can't argue." She lightly tapped your behind. "Butt."

"Oh now you've done it." You pinch her love handles and kiss her neck as she giggled and flinched.

I guess it is true on what they say. Your first time with someone is important. Especially if it's meaningful. Because the man usually has nothing to lose. Yet at the same time we are on the same page. He's got me under some sort of spell I just can't happen to break. As if this is a problem. I have no desire to change it spell or not. I love him. My feelings are increasing which thought was never possible. My boyfriend is amazing.

~~~~~

After something let her spill all of her guts out you laid it down and confirmed. You, are in here. The relationship. And well, the shower to. Seriously I need that shower in my life. Yeah buddy *finger guns*

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day because you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz