Ch 5 - Party Time

Sona actually loosening up and having a time dressing up and all. Good stuff. So how does a pact with Sona go? She's just there at this point.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You and Sona teleported to a hotel. This looked huge. A few doors for entering and exiting the area, double curved steps, and naturally a few rooms. This hotel was seriously having a big event.

"Hello. Are... you the Devils?" Asked a man.

"Yes. I'm (FN) and this is my Master Lady Sona."

"Glad to meet you sir." Greeted Sona.

"Name's Trey. I took a lot of negotiating to get the venue for our cosplay convention. Wondering how we prepare for the weekend for this." He was pacing back and forth.

"You have rooms available?" You ask.

"Of course." He replied.

"What do you have ready? We will go from there."

"Venue paid. Rooms available. Food still in works and dining room not sure what to do with it. Just madness and we have around a few hundred coming in and out. Any recommendations?" Trey gave you the scoop.

"This your first time?" You asked.

"Yes actually. Bigger than I thought."

"Hmmmm..." What if? Food, entertainment, and something to go with it. Lady Sona. You turn to her and gaze at her in her cosplay.

"(FN) are you gawking?" Grumbled Sona.

"No I'm not even though you look positively beautiful. I think I have an idea. Hey Trey have you thought of a maid cafe?"

"Genius." He cheered. "Got a menu in mind for that. Next order of business."

"Alright tre you have security, ticket people, any events like best cosplay in category?"

"That I do. Best ecchi, best classic, best bad ass, best girl, best cute, and best couple. A few more but so far that's what I got so far. We do the awards every day. So Friday, Saturday, and Sunday have different winners. Makes it more fun. No one can win twice."

Sona cracked a smile. "Are you settled until then?"

Trey nodded. "Can I have a Thursday night last minute check? Make sure all is in order?"

"Lady Sona on you." You wink at her.

"I don't see the problem in return. So you only need our help Friday correct?"

"That is correct. Then I will have your parting item and hope we can leave with a handshake." Trey was being very nice and cooperative. Amazing such as genuine guy is asking Devils for help.

"Till then Trey."

"Bye now." Sona bowwed.

*Teleport*

~~~~~

Back to student council room Sona is itching to ditch the outfit. "You have your fun?" She asked.

"The real thing is Friday after I supervise those idiots. So Lady Sona what's next?" You were itching to help regardless of hitting the books tonight.

"I have a meeting just me, Tsubaki, and another Devil House."

"Tell Rias, Kiba, and them I said hello. Am I good to go home and study?" You give her a thumbs up.

"Grab your things and I will teleport you to your room. It will save you a time for sleep. I am only seeing Rias and Akeno this evening. Not sure how much you know. But it will be discussing you having a familiar." She smiled. "(FN) they are small and cute companions that are very useful. Asia has a little dragon that shoots lightning from its mouth."