Ch 14 - Tailing

Sona has to speak up or risk losing you. Rias and Akeno are there overseeing it all. Do they have something on their mind or will they not interfere. Serafall is one of those girls that are just hard to figure out.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"So Lady Leviathan did Sona invite you?" Asked Rias buying some time.

"No. She's such a meanie and I had to find out on my own." She complained. "I wanted to attack Heaven."

You look over to Sona. "Why didn't you tell me you had a sister. She's adorable."

She waved. "Thank you handsome."

"You're welcome."

"Are you single?" She asked.

"Well I'm seeing someone. It's kind of a long story." You blush.

"Adorable, handsome, and seem fun. Am I right?" She winked at you. "My name is Serefall Leviathan. But you can call me Lady Le-Vi." She chimed.

She is just so cute. Wow Sona. Awesome person to meet.

"Anyway you could join me for some fun soon?" She asked.

"I got a bunch of Student Council duties with your sister. Sorry. Maybe after all said and done." You offer her.

"When do we start?" Asked Serefall.

"You don't!" Boomed Sona.

"Sona why do you have to be such a meanie? He's also part of your House too right?"

"Well," A drip of sweat ran down her face. "It's like he said a long story." She adjusted her glasses.

"So yes. And you don't mind if I borrow him?"

"Absurd. I won't be putting up with that nonsense. Are you the Master of his soul?"

"Not at all Sona. But isn't his heart still available? He deserves comfort you know."

"I said no Serafall!" She ordered.

"But why? After this is over you'll concentrate on pacts and maybe I can train him and go out to dinner afterwards. Such a bad thing?"

Rias looked over to Akeno. Both of them knew about Sona's feelings and was put under fire. Not knowing about how far their relationship was they stood there a little worried. Hoping Sona would pull the trigger and for the time being drop the subject. Wasn't looking too good at the moment. As the two waited and watched the sisters go back and forth they were starting to  it keep their hopes up.

"But Sona..."

"Stop. Why do you want my Pawn so bad?"

"He's cute and deserves some playtime. Am I wrong?" Serafall has a cute smirk.

"I suppose."

"You haven't thought about it Sona? Smart? Handsome? You should know more than I do. I'd keep him."

Saji shook his head. "A twin tails beauty hitting on my friend. It's almost not fair. Though funny we meet your sister now Sona. She's just too cute."

"Shut up Saji!" Ordered Sona.

"Why borderline violent with your House. Can I give them a hug?"

"Stop flirting with my Pawns! One is taken."

"He said seeing someone. I can match by comforting him. Offer is here. That fair?"

"I said no!"

"Why Sona?"

"Because he's mine! Uh..." Silence... She eyed at her surroundings. You stunned at her admitting publicly that the two of you were a thing. Then to Saji who knew a little what was going on. Then to Rias and Akeno happy she pulled the trigger. Serafall still smiling. A little disappointed but happy her sister was able to date which she didn't think would be in plans for some time. "Well, it's..."

"Awww. My little sister found a boyfriend? Is that it?"

"And a friend. Sona I think she would love Luna." You insist.

"Go for it."

"Oh Luna." A small light appeared and out came the friendly duck. "Hey girl, meet Serefall. This is Aunty."

Serafall was delighted. "Ducky! So cute and adorable."

*Quack*

"She's your familiar and my sister is Mommy?" Serafall asked.

"Sounds right."

"Awwww I will happily play Aunty and in-law."

Sona with wide eyes looked at Luna flying into her sister's chest and nuzzling into it. Getting a little jealous and overwhelmed that her little one was favoring Serafall and she was flirting with her boyfriend. "Luna what about Mommy?" She called.

She's never called herself Mommy before.

"Babe can I have a kiss?"

Never asked for it like this either.

"Sona you feeling alright?"

"I asked for a kiss (FN). Do you decline?" She glarred at you.

"Don't wanna be rude." You give her a nice peck and separate slowly.

She pulled you back to her lips for a longer kiss. "That's better. Thank you."

*Quack* Luna flew into Sona's arms as she received a kiss too.

"Sister you are welcome to be around us. But he and this little girl are mine. Got that?"

"Awww. Little sad about it." She pouted. "But a day with my little sister and her Pawns is a good day to be. Yippy! Can you show me the Council room and your work? Then check in with Tsubaki?" Starting to ramble about her work since they both needed to catch up on things. Older sister yet a Kawaii, bubbly, and wild personality that drove Sona nuts. Didn't mellow each other out at all. One finding the other boring and the other immature. Soon you were going to find out quickly. As Luna enjoyed everyone's company. And no squirt of water to anyone. Not you, Saji, or any of the girls. It was a nice. "Well Sona come on. We have much more to do."

"Such as..."

"Have some fun. We're eating out and watching movies." Proposed Serafall.

"Wait... you're not supposing..."

"It's been too long. We are having a triple date slumber party."

Sona gasped. "Triple!?"

"Yeah. You, your Queen, myself, and the boys."

"Define the boys..."

"Shut up and help me prepare." Serafall grabbed Sona by the wrist and hit the ground running. So fast for the first time you saw something you thought you wouldn't have the view of for sometime.

With Sona running her skirt lifted up. A bright sight of white and lavender purple striped panty was set like concrete into your mind. Stone dead motionless like a granite statue. Holding back the fluids building up in your nose. "Dear goodness..." She's sexy in body too.

~~~~~

Slumber party with both genders? Serafall is planning something and Sona doesn't like it at all. She's extremely modest and thinks this is blown out of proportion. Especially on a school night. What is going down?

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz