Ch 8 - On The Fly

Sona's got you for a boyfriend and wants to keep it in secret. What steps is she going to take? She agreed to a date with you. How's this going on both sides?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

It was fun last night. Regardless of hitting the books the two of you had a nice time after the convention. A pot of tea, getting to know each other while studying, and somehow getting Sona to smile here and there. Around midnight she called it quits. Teleported you to your room so you can wash up and in minutes you were happily in bed. The fact you had your first date tomorrow was a warm feeling. Also it was going to be a nice day. Good weather until nightfall. Breath the high altitude air and grab lunch or so.

Already dressed for day out you give her a call around 11 AM. Thought it would be a good time to touch base.

< Hello? >

< Hey Sona. >

< Good morning. You sleep long and well I take it? >

< Well Sona thought I would let you sleep in and have time for yourself. >

< Weekends I'm up at 8 AM the latest. I'm head of Sitri and President. >

Why does this not surprise me. < Noted. Even a lady like yourself needs a break. Didn't someone tell me that? Hmmm. Did it happen to be my Master? >

< What time are we leaving? >

< How about we head to the cafe in ten and go from there? >

< Quite a straight organized plan. I will see you then. If you're early black coffee please. >

< Done. I'll see ya. >

*Click*

Sona was just so confused. Also a little mad at herself. Why must I come across like this? Am I just so used to handling business? Why?

~~~~~

You were all set to go when you called her. Your parents were shopping as you took off to the cafe a half a mile away from the park. Close by you as well. Not knowing how Sona would get there or when you just hoped to be first. Even though she said her order in advance it just kind of made you fumble a few of those thoughts of yours. A normal day in the life rather.

You just got seated as Sona joined you. In normal clothes being no school. A simple black dress at medium length. "Seat taken?"

"Who are you?" You wink at her.

"A bit much don't you think?"

"Only joking Master. Sorry. Sona. Still trying to get the swing into things."

"Well I didn't think I would be spending my time with a boy. Let alone my... boyfriend." She blushed a little bit.

"Speaking of which what have you told Tsubaki? She is your best friend and partner."

"Told her I was taking a personal day and take care of things. She is in charge of Saji and the girls."

"Next weekend it's migraine right?" You mocked her. Sarcastic, however you had a valid point. This under the table thing couldn't last forever.

Sona of course realised this. It was bothersome mostly because of her being scared about the whole situation. Which would result into more problems to begin with. (I can't go into detail now, but I know this shit.) "Very funny." She sighed. "You're right. I do have a limit on time. I apologize if this made anything awkward."