Ch 11 - A New Friend

Well this is going to be another DxD first for me. I've been really excited to do this and make this story unique from the others. I love it all so far. So what awaits you in the forest?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Sona, Tsubaki, and Kiba entered the Student Council room with you hard away at work tapping away filling in the answers for your literature homework. Another busy day and Sona had already had her day's worth of work already. Yet she had to keep moving forward.

"Afternoon."

"Hey Sona. Tsubaki. Kiba. What's happening?"

"The full moon is tonight and since their is no cloud in sight we can see it clearly. This is the best time to see him. Your familiar that is. I would say try a nice companion. One that would suit you. Some are smart, cool, cute, and have different personalities."

It was a nice breather to have the time available to think about something none school or work related during the school week. A familiar had thoughts juggle inside your mind. Like a video game of unique creatures or other fairy tales and animes. Thinking about different kinds of birds, water creatures, and mammals of all kinds realistic and fantasy. "This is going to be fun. Who's coming?"

"I need Tsubaki to take over and Saji is third in line. So just us two." Sona smiled.

"Alright." She summoned her circle and you stepped inside. "Good luck third in command."

"See ya." He waved.

*Teleport*

~~~~~

You look around to see a red moon glowing over a dark, dead forest. This is something that would give someone the creeps. Seemed like the brush off all plantlife.

"So Sona where are we?"

"Is blatant terms a magical forest where they live." She fixed her glasses. "Eyes out for the Togi or the Master."

"A familiar Master?" You pondered.

"That's correct."

"Any tips Sona?"

"He is obsessed with rhyming, hyper, and I told you about picking."

A creek could be heard. "You who goes there. No time for games it's just unfair."

You look above to see a figure that looks like a hiker. (I had to rewatch Season 1 Episode 7 for Intel. This nutjob looks like a guy from a Pokemon game. Like trainer peaked and hit 40 type thing.) I guess you're it. "Hey there Sir."

"Greetings it's a pleasure you're here. I have others in need of my help. Let's shift gears." He jumped down from the tree and walked into the forest. With Sona at your side you walked forward and started looking around. Bats swarmed high up and a few rodents gathered to tree trunks for shelter. "We have all creatures big and tall. Some that swim and others walk on walls."

Eyeing the magical forest it was interesting to see the wild life. It was like a jungle with tweaks and in a different dimension or universe. A small monkey like creature was swinging from a tree to get food. From a distance it looked like the forbidden fruit from a religious story. That fruit bring me to hell? Sike. I'm a Devil.

"I wouldn't." Clearly tapping into those thoughts and stopping you.

"Good call. Just a thought."

"Anything catch your eye Sona?"

"Well I like to see animals that don't seem to belong in a forest of any kind. Remind me of abstract paintings. You wouldn't see a lion in a forest compared to a safari."