L/n Company

Authors POV

"Are you going to listen to daddy now~ ?" You purred softly into jungkooks ear making him shudder. 'sh-shit... I'm not gonna hold it in anymore-' jungkook thought as he bit his lip. Gulping deeply before his breathing hitched, 'f-fuck..'.

"Y-yes daddy ~!! J-just please !! Turn i-it off !! P-please !!"jungkook whined out as he whimpered loudly causing Y/n to smirk. Licking his lips as Y/n was about to say something before his assistant, Min Yoongi, cut him off.

"Y/n turn off the damn microwave. Your scaring the poor kid." Yoongi grumbled as he took a sip of his coffee in which he also slightly enjoyed the scene in front of him. Jungkook tied to a chair as he was in front of the microwave that was currently on and Y/n who was scooting the poor boy closer to the microwave.

"Aww okay. I hope you learned your lesson today baby boy~." Y/n whispered in his most husky voice as he untied the ropes around jungkook who blushed deeply at the sound of your voice and his pet name.

"Yes I-I did daddy ! I w-won't do it a-again !" Jungkook flinched as he felt your hands gently massaged his thighs. 'Your such a tease hyung~' jungkook whined in his mind as you quickly pulled your hands away from him.

"I'm gonna punch both of you if you keep calling each other kinky name's." yoongi glared at both of you. Secretly jealous that you were giving most of your attention to jungkook instead of him. Suddenly you glanced at him making yoongi gulp nervously as he saw your lips curl up into a devilishly teasing smirk.

"Awe are you jealous kitten~ ?" You chuckled as you watch yoongis expression go from nervous to tomato red. 'He's so cute~' you thought as yoongi clenched his coffee cup, looking like he was about to explode from embarrassment.

"HYUNG I SWEAR T-TO GOD-!!!"

- meanwhile -

"So your daddy's name is Y/n ?" Seokjin asked Mingyu who beamed at the mention of his father. A cute smile was on Mingyus lips as Jin smiled softly at him.

"Yup ! And guess what~ ?" Mingyu asked as jin tilted his head, curious as to what Mingyu would say.

"What~ ?" Jin said as he pulled Mingyu onto his lap. Wrapping his arms protectively around Mingyu who cupped Jins cheeks.

"My daddy likes other daddies !!" Mingyu giggled as jin froze in his spot making Mingyu furrow his brows. Gently poking jins cheeks, Mingyu pouted at his caretaker.

"Is that bad mommy Jin ?" Mingyu now started to worry as jin snapped out of his frozen state and blinked. His once blank expression was now replaced with happiness and excitement.

"Oh no Mingyu ! It's absolutely wonderful ! There's nothing wrong or bad with liking the same gender !" Jin smiled down at Mingyu as the small boy once beamed with happiness again. ' absolutely wonderful~ '

- back at your office -

"Jeon jungkook , report to Mr.L/n office immediately."

'Shit.' Jungkook thought as he got up from his desk. He walked out of his office as he made his way to you. As he walked, jungkook quickly straightened his tie and suit. Once he got to your door, he let out a shaky breath and checked his hair, fixing it before knocking on your door. He heard footsteps coming closer as you opened the door. Your once bored expression was replaced with a smirk and a glint of mischief.

"Ah, come in jungkook~. I have something to discuss with you." You opened your door wide enough for jungkook to walk in. Hesitant, jungkook slowly walked in as your gaze followed him until jungkook sat down in one of your comfy chairs.

"W-what did you want to discuss with me .... d-daddy ?" Jungkook heard you close the door with a silent 'click'. Turning his whole body to look at you, his breathing hitched as his eyes widened at how close you already were.

"Baby boy, you already know whats gonna happen." Your smirk grew wider as you tilted jungkooks head up. You could see how excited yet nervous he was. Heck, you could even hear how loud his heart was beating.

"M-my real punishm-ment ?" Jungkook bit his bottom lip as his once nervous expression was replaced with excitement and lust.

"Remember baby, this is punishment."

- at daycare -

"Your parents should be here in about 45 minutes so lets clean up children !" Hoseok cheered as the kids excitedly cleaned up their little mess in the homeroom. 'Ahh I can't wait till y/n-hyung gets here~' Hoseok smiled warmly as the children chatted with each other.

"Hey Mingyu ! Your daddy should meet my daddy !" One of the small kids said as Mingyu nodded his head. Both children giggled happily, both of them wondering what both of their daddies are doing now.

-warning slight sexual themes ahead-

Loud pants and moans were heard from your office, making some workers concerned and some embarrassed at the thought of what you might be doing.

Jungkooks hand roughly tugs on your hair as both of you kiss hungrily. His other hand trails down your muscular chest, feeling your muscles flex as you wrap your arms around his small figure compared to yours.

"D-daddy~ let's do it ~ right h-here, right now" jungkook breathlessly says in between your kisses. He let's out a high pitched moan as you harshly grab his clothed crotch. A tent is already in jungkooks pants as he moves both of his hands to your tie, pulling you in closer to deepen the kiss.

You bite jungkooks bottom lip as he eagerly opens his mouth, making you smirk at how desperate he is. Shoving your tongue into his mouth, you moan quietly. Oh god, jungkook loves it when he can make you moan. It makes him smirk and feel proud.

'Its so hot and wet~' you moan louder as jungkook gently sucks on your tongue. His smirk grew wider as one of your hands grab his neck to pull him in closer. As both of you kiss, jungkook trails his hands down to your pants. He hastily unbuckles your belt as you unbutton his shirt. Both of the males jackets and shoes were thrown across the room as both of them now focus on taking off the rest of their clothing.

"Damn it jungkook. Only this time I will reward you."