1. Meeting You.

Let me know your thoughts. I'm not that good at writing but practice makes perfect, so here I am practicing and shit.

"Hey ladies. What can I get for you?" The short chubby man said as the group of girls approached him. The sun was beaming and he was giving out drinks, and that was exactly what they needed. The four girls- Amber, Chanel, Ty, and Jade were enjoying the neighborhood's annual block party; the party that signaled the end of the summer. It used to be a back to school bash for kids, but over the years the adults took it over. While the others opted for sodas, Jade simply wanted a bottle of water. They'd been outside since noon and five was slowly approaching.

She peeked over the girls' shoulder and studied the tin cooler. "Do you have bottled water?" She politely asked. The man's attention shifted to the direction of soft voice. He wasn't able to answer her question because he was mesmerized by her looks. She felt extremely uncomfortable under his gaze. For one, he was old as hell. And for two, she hated unwanted attention. Men had been approaching her all day only to get turned down seconds after."Yo' old ass gon' catch a stroke out here. Give my cousin her face back." Chanel playfully teased the man as he handed Jade the bottle of water, but not before holding her hand a few seconds longer than he should. Jade politely thanked the man as she twisted the cap off and took a much needed sip.

She stuck out like a sore thumb. Her mannerisms, the way she dressed, the way she walked, and the way she talked screamed she wasn't native to the area. Her silky, jet black hair fell down her back. Her skin resembled peanut butter in color and texture. There was no scratch, blemish, or unevenness about it. She had full lips and a small narrow nose, but it worked for her. "Keep up Jay." Her cousin said as she stopped in order for her to catch up.

She wasn't familiar with her surroundings. What was supposed to be a school tour turned into a neighborhood party. She was only in town to get a tour from her cousin, Chanel, but she had other things in mind. Chanel knew she could give Jade a tour anytime, but the block party was once a year. Jade slapped at her leg for what had to be the tenth time. The mosquitoes were definitely out to play. "Do you have any bug spray." She asked to no one in particular.

"Girl I know you ain't from down here. You come out the womb with mosquito bites on you." Ty teased. Jade couldn't wait until she was in the comforts of her own home again. The bugs, heat, and the attention were at an all time high.

"Girl look at Diego fine ass." Chanel said as she looked down the opposite end of the street. She wanted Diego every since she moved to the city and tried everything to get his attention. Sadly she caught his cousins eye instead, but she didn't mind because he was just as attractive as Diego. But she knew who she wanted.

"Give me one night with him. Fuck one night give me thirty minutes." Amber replied as she licked over her lips.

"I just want to fuck. I don't want no relationship, no title, no bond none of that. Just give me the dick and send me on my way." Ty yelled as she shook Jade by her shoulders.

"Getting the dick is bragging rights within itself." Chanel gushed. "Let's walk by and get his attention."

Jade watched as the girls fixed their hair, straightened their clothes, and even went as far as pulling their shorts up. She wasn't the type to judge, but she couldn't help but to turn her nose up at the sight. Chan was "hot" as her dad described. She deemed it as his way of breaking their newly formed friendship, but his words held some truth. Jade knew her cousin was grown and she knew cursing was a part of life, but her cousin took it to another level. She would only be hanging out with her until tomorrow so she really had nothing to complain about.