Chapter 1

Nova's POV

I woke up and hit my alarm clock right away to stop it from beeping. I got out of  my bed and went into the bathroom that was connected with my bedroom. I took a hot shower and did my make up and hair like usually. Next thing I did was checking my phone for some messages and notification that came over night. Almost everything comes from vine.

I was kinda vine famous like my brother but I don't think he knows about it. I have 5 million followers there but I still wasn't invited to Magcon and I don't really want to, sure I mean I love meeting my fans but that would mean that I would have to be with my older brother. He left me in New York while he is living with his friends in LA and going in tours around the US. Everything changed after he left. I got kicked out of my house but everything is happening for a reason if I wouldn't get kicked out I wouldn't have met Luke he's like a brother to me and I love him but as I said in a friend way.I walked downstairs and saw a note from my dad.

'I left for business trip will be back after 2 weeks sorry that I couldn't tell you in person. You know where the money are and if you need more then just call me

Love you kid, dad'

Well now I have whole house for 2 weeks. I walked upstairs and grabbed my phone and some money and went shopping, men I need new clothes. As I was coming downstairs I got a text from my friend Luke

( L: Luke, N:Nova )

L: whatcha doin today?

N: Shopping u?

L: nothin really wanna spray paint somethin ?"

N: Sure meet me at my in 2h

L: k bye x

N: byee xx

Since I got kicked out because I wasn't good enough and 'rebelish' as my mom says, my dad is taking care of me but he always leaves for trips.

I put my vans on and grabbed my penny board and skated to time square. After about an 1 hour I went back home with some new make up, clothes and food. I decided to text Luke to come over faster

N: come over I'm bored and I have food

L: comin

After 5 minutes he was over, I grabbed some sweets I bought because why not and my bag full of spray paint. We skated away into some alley and started painting. I wrote 'CD' in black letters and put an red 'x' on it, I really hate my brother for what he did.

"Luke can we go home now ?" I asked and he nodded "Hey you two !" Someone shouted from behinds us. I turned around and there was four big guys. They looked kinda scary. "Yes ?" Luke shouted back. "Get out of here before your parents won't recognise your faces" one of them said. "Why it's not like you own this damn alley" Luke snapped back. I mentally slapped him. "That's enough" one of them said. I looked at Luke and we both grabbed our boards and he took the bag throwing cans into it. We started running home as they chased after us.

We were half way home when I bumped into someone while looking back to check if they were still after us. I fell backwards and saw Luke stopping way in front of me. I looked up and saw guy who looked same age as me and had gorgeous blue eyes them there were some others and they all looked at me.

" Are you okay ?" blue eyed bey said and I nodded. He helped me up and I thanked him. It was dark and I could see their faces. "What's yo.." he couldn't finish when Luke called me. "Nov come on I don't want to be here anymore" he shouted and I heard some noises coming from alleys.

"Shit" I said and ran up to catch up with Luke. "Finally" He said out of breath. We walked inside and decided to watch a movie.

I got 21 jump street and some snacks. We were cuddling on the couch while watching. You would say we are a couple but we are not he's like a brother to me and I'm like a sister to him. Even through movie was good I couldn't take my mind off of these boys that I bumped into and one looked familiar.

Too familiar to me.

This chapter is up once again, I tried fixing is as much as I could still leaving all that happened. I obviously made it way shorter. I don't like when chapters are too long. Hope you enjoyed it, go read my other fanfics and don't forget to vote and comment what you think

Until next time...