Off To Summer Camp To Get Pregnant pt.2

Start from the beginning

"What, don't you want to enjoy the view?" He laughed.

"No. The moment has passed." I turned to look at the clock. It read: 6:45. "Why are you up so early? Better yet, why am I up so early?"

"I get up at 6:30 every morning to go for a run," he took a step closer forcing me to step back. My back hit the counter and I stared at Blaine. "And you couldn't sleep without me there holding you."

"I slept in your arms?" I was shocked, Blaine wasn't usually the cuddly type. "Why?" Blaine took another step, he was pressing against me. He lifted me up and set me on the counter. He looked into my eyes and I saw something I wish I hadn't. It was an emotion so intense it set me on fire. I pressed my lips to his and as soon as our lips met, everything else faded into nothingness. My fingers tangled into his hair and his hands were holding my face close to his.

We were pulled back into reality as the kettle whistled. I groaned as Blaine pulled away and pulled me off the counter. I made my tea and went into the living room. I sat down on one of the couches and pulled my knees up in front of me. "Sorry about that, Faithe." Blaine sat beside me and I looked at him.

"It's okay." There was a lot of tension between us now, and I couldn't tell if that was good or bad. I sighed, and stared at my tea. "Blaine, can you tell me why I fainted now?"

"No," was his answer. I looked at him to see that his facial expression was blank.

"Please. I want to know, no matter what it is."

"You'll hate me if I tell you." Blaine suddenly looked very sad and I almost wished I hadn't brought it up again. But I had to know.

"I could never hate you. Your my best friend." I set my tea down on the table and grabbed Blaine's hand. "Please?"

"Amber's pregnant." I made a sound, something between gasping and crying. Staring at Blaine's hand I tried to force myself to breathe. I couldn't pull the air into my lungs. "Faithe?" I looked up at him, his expression was pained and I felt my heart break all over again. I dropped his hand and stood up, taking a deep breath. I got to the door before I had the strength to look back; he was staring at the blank TV screen.

"I'm going for a walk, don't bother looking for me; I don't know how long I'll be gone." I said, catching his attention.

"You hate me," Blaine whispered, putting his hands in his palms.

"No, Blaine. I don't hate you, I could never hate you." I whispered, "I may not like you very much right now, but I don't hate you." I don't know if he heard me, I was already out the door, walking as fast as my legs would carry me to wherever. I didn't care, I just wanted to walk. Feel the breeze in my hair, the fresh air in my lungs, the ground under my feet.

I was at the stables, in the tack room. I switched my slippers, which were now dirty, with riding boots and I grabbed a halter and lead rope. I walked to the nearest stall, happy that it was occupied by my favorite horse, Duchess, a midnight-black thoroughbred mare.

"Duch," I whispered as I stroked her neck. "How could I be so stupid? How could I let myself think we could be together?" Tears were now streaking my face. Duchess snorted, and stuck her head into the feedbag in front of her, which was now filled with grain. I pushed my lips to her soft neck and sighed.

Letting her eat, I brushed Duchess with patience, getting rid of dirt and loose hair. I brushed her tail, leaving it in a loose French braid. Once Duchess was finished eating, I slipped the halter on her head and lead her out of the stall. "We need to warm you up, don't we?" I pulled myself up onto her by her mane, "We'll go slow at first." I assured her, realizing I was talking to Duchess, and that she probably didn't understand a word I was saying.