Off To Summer Camp To Get Pregnant pt.2

Here it is, part two!

I'm guessing that most of you won't know what a bunny hug is, so I am going to tell you:

A bunny hug is a hoodie. Not the zip-up sweaters. A hoodie. It usually has a pocket in the front, and a hood with draw-strings. Recap: a bunny hug is what is known as a hoodie.

(The word originated from Saskatchewan.) Spread it around, it's guaranteed to get you weird looks from your friends and family.

So, anyways, vote, comment, and tell your friends about my story!

*

I woke up with a raging headache and no clue what had happened. I slowly opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. I was in the cabin, in a comfy bed that smelled too much like Blaine. I sat up and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. Yawning, I slowly lifted myself from the bed. My head was pounding. I had to find some aspirin. I looked down and noticed I was in my pajamas-shorts and a t-shirt. I blushed a light shade of pink at the thought of Blaine changing me. I slipped out of my pajama bottoms and pulled on some jeans and the nearest bunny hug, not caring that it was Blaine's. I slipped my feet into my moccasin slippers and opened the door. I instantly shielded my eyes from the early morning sun and took a deep breath of the fresh mountain air. I could sit there for hours just listening to the birds singing and the rabbits playing in the clearing. I saw Blaine jogging toward me, without a shirt on. His perfectly chiseled chest was glistening with sweat. Mmmm... I could definitely watch that all day.

"She lives," Blaine gave me a gently peck on the lips. I stood still, stunned, grinning like a child who'd just been told she could have an ice cream cone.

"Indeed, she does." I looked up at Blaine and made the mistake of looking at his luscious lips and found myself wanting to feel them on mine, on my skin. I shook the thoughts out of my mind and scolded myself. "But she is in need of an aspirin and a cup of hot tea."

"To the main house." Blaine squeezed past me into the cabin and pulled on a shirt. I watched him and caught myself about to sigh as I watched his chest disappear beneath the fabric. "I'll explain everything once you eat."

"Yeah. Good idea." I nodded, "So, I fainted. Why?" We were walking to the main house and my attention was on the rabbits in the clearing.

"Have you ever fainted before?" He tried to change the subject, I let him.

"Not that I know of..." My voice trailed off as he entwined his fingers in mine. "Seriously, what happened?"

"Not now, Faithe. Let's eat first." I nodded. I had a feeling that whatever it was, it wasn't good.

"Fine," I mumbled, following him into the main house.

The main house consisted of three floors, the first of which housed the "smaller" kitchen, I say "smaller" because it was about the size of an industrial kitchen(without all the "industrial" things, and the living room. On the second floor was the larger kitchen and the dining hall, and the third was the staff living quarters.

I pulled Blaine into the smaller kitchen and started looking for the kettle. "Found it," I told him. "But short-stuff cannot reach it." I pointed to the highest shelf in the cupboard near the fridge. I stepped back and let Blaine grab it. I was in the middle of admiring his ass when I heard him chuckle. I looked up at Blaine to see his head turned, looking at me. I apologized and grabbed the kettle from him.

"Did you enjoy the view?" He asked as I filled the kettle with water and plugged it in. My face was beet red when I turned to face him.

"I would enjoy the view better if it wasn't wearing a shirt," I told him with a straight face. He started to pull off his shirt and I stopped him.