g o o d b y e s a n d h e l l o s

Start from the beginning

"Get going, young one," he said, "This will guide you in your journey to becoming a hero. I wish you luck."

(Y/N) hugged him tight and when she finally let go, she smiled. "You can count on it!"

I'm back. (Y/N) thought as she looked at the house in front of her. Inside, she could envision the elderly couple drinking tea and chatting, It feels good to be back.

She rang the doorbell, a sound she didn't realize she loved until she hears it again. It wasn't the sound of a usual doorbell; it sounded like wind chimes.

I need to open up my shop again and maybe install wind chimes there, she considered.

The door opened and she was greeted by the bright and cheery face of the elderly woman — the hero known as Avenir.

"Welcome back, darling (Y/N)," she exclaimed with joy as she hugged her, "We missed you!"

"I missed you guys too," (Y/N) replied, taking in the scent of ginger and sandalwood. The smell was comforting and it reminded her of all the pleasant times in her life.

The woman pulled away and (Y/N) went into hug the elderly man, "I hope you guys are doing well."

"Oh, we are, (Y/N)," he laughed and ruffled her hair, "You don't need to worry one bit."

She went upstairs to her room and set her things down. She hopped in the shower and after she dried herself, she turned on her phone.

She placed the device in her back pocket and went outside. "I'll be at the shop," she yelled as she exited the house.

She couldn't wait to go back there again, especially after all the things she learned. She felt like she had a deeper connection with nature after finding out things about herself and her quirk. I will make this the best plant shop in the entire world, she vowed.

She used to be peaceful and laid back but now she found herself being more excited an energetic. She missed the old version of herself but welcomed this growth. After all, being a hero meant welcoming every good change that crossed her path.

(Y/N) remembered what she considered adding and took her phone out to search for wind chimes.

The device felt so foreign in her hands; she hadn't even gottena glimpse of it for ten months and for a second, she forgot what her pattern was.

She opened the phone and she saw two notifications that made her eyes widen in shock.

Katsuki — 567 unread messages
Izuku — 534 unread messages

She had completely forgotten to tell her friends that she would be gone and she just now realized how worried they were about her. Guilt began to settle in her heart and she prepared to call both of them until the bell rang.

It was a new customer; she hadn't expected one this soon. He had multicolored hair — half white and half red — and heterochromatic eyes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Another chapter completed wow.
Oh and sorry for not publishing this yesterday, guys. Something came up ( ゚▽ ゚")

(ノ●ヮ●)ノ*:・゚✧
Yuki078

(ノ●ヮ●)ノ*:・゚✧Yuki078