Chapter 1- The Graveyard

I watched from the sidelines as lord Voldemort went around unmasking his loyal death eaters making them fall to their knees. My heart beat fast as I feared he'd come to me. Thankfully he stopped at Mr. Malfoy who stood right next to me. Lord Voldemort then turned back to Harry Potter. 

"When sweet Lily Potter gave her life for her only son, she provided the ultimate protection." He was merely playing with the boy. Trying to toy with his emotions and bring up sad memories of a night which he clearly would not remember. "Pick up your wand Potter." Lord Voldemort instructed as he released Harry and let him drop to the ground. "Pick it up. Get up. Get up!"

I watched, desperately trying to hold myself back as crucio was performed on Harry. He soon stopped the spell and then went on about Harry's 'muggle mother'. Muggle? I thought she was pure blood....

"I'm going to kill you Harry Potter. I'm going to destroy you. After tonight, no one will ever again question my powers." He wasn't really going to perform the curse, he wouldn't. I saw him turn around and start whispering the beginning of the curse. He was, but he couldn't! If the spell is done wrong, which more times than not it does, it could backfire and kill The Lord. But, he wouldn't leave any chance for Harry to beat him again. Yes, that's it. He mastered the curse.

Lord Voldemort turned around and raised his wand almost at the end of the curse. All the strength I had used to hold myself back from interfering was gone now. It was all used up. I dashed in front of Harry grabbing his hand with mine.

"Migluss!" He released the spell as I raised my arm towards the port key

"Accio!" As my fingers wrapped themselves tightly around the handle of the cup, lord voldemort's spell hit my heart and the world went black.