Chapter 5 - Princess's Departure

STOP IT !! Shouted Shivaay on the top of his voice....
All the family member went on silent mode hearing him..
Finally Shakti Spoke..
What the hell is this Shivaay ? WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM dammit?? Can't you see How much Hurt she is ? First of all Instead of knowing the whole matter you punished her in jail didn't even tell anybody of us about it and now you are shouting...
Shivaay: (angrily)I am shouting for a reason dad do you even know why was she arrested ??? No right let me tell you all the reason...
Saying he explained everything which Officer had told him..Which shocked everyone excluding Pari and Arhaan..
Shakti:(sternly) And you think we will believe a stupid officer rather than My Grand daughter..Then This is not gonna work Shivaay....
Pinky:Ha Shivaay tu aisa soch bhi kaise sakta h k hamari Shivi aisa kuch kr sakti h..Nhi bilkul nhi maan sakti me ye baat...
Jhanvi: Absolutely Shivaay...We cannot Trust any outsider rather than we should listen what exactly Shivika Said...
Rudra: Sun lijiye Bhaiya please Dikhiye *pointing towards Shivika* hamari Princess ki kya halat ho gyi h....
Bhavya: Bilkul Bhaiya Aapko ek baar atleast Usse Safai dene ka mauqa dena chaiye...
Annika: Safai...huh..Meri beti Kisiko *pointing towards Shivaay* bhi safai nhi degi..kyunki safai gunahgar dete h Nirdosh Nhi...(sternly)..

In mean time looking at the scene Tej smirked and typed something on his phone....
An MMS was received by Shivaay on his phone...
He closed his eyes tightly controlling his anger...
The moment he opened his eyes...
Shivaay: Bass Sirf ek galati ki ho toh btau na Badi Ma iski galtiyo ne hamesha mera sir sharm se jhukaya h*angrily*...

This was the last string which was control by Annika for her anger Now it had reached its level...

Aisa kuch bhi nhi kiya h Shivika ne jis se aap ka sarr jhuke Shivaay..Ek baat Kan khol ke sun lijiye na hi kal vali galati Shivika ki thi..or na hi koi orr galati Shivika ki h...aapko kya lagta h aap kuch bhi ilzaam lagayenge aur Me sunti Jaungi...Hargiz Nahi...Meri bacchi pr ek aur ilzaam nhi Shivaay...Said Annika angrily to Shivaay holding his coat....
The lost soul in the middle of the room was Shivika..Tears were making way through her eyes but she was not able to speak a word..She went Numb..MISTAKE...Yes May be the decision she Made for THEM was her MISTAKE or to protect THEM was..?..

Stop it..Annika Shouted Shivaay Angrily...
He continued..
Aaj jo bhi kuch ho rha h vo sab kuch iski wajah se ho rha h *pointing towards Shivika* Sab iski galati tum janti ho isne kya kiya h...Nhi bilkul nhi*jerking away Annika* iski vajah se Om or gauri ne * he choked before saying anything...
Everyone went Numb hearing about Om and gauri...
Tears were making way through everyones eyes remembering Om and Gauri...
Annika: *gulping the lump* Om Or Gauri kya Shivaay boliye...
Shivika was just standing in the centre bowing her head down as She knows that the worst will happen today...
Wiping his tears Shivaay looked Once again the Beast SSO....whom Annika saw Before their First Marriage knowing the worst was coming she was ready to fight..Fight for her daughter who doesn't Speaks even if any injustice happened to her...
Annika knows the whole difference drama Shivaay was doing with Shivika by Showing care for Pari...
Ofcourse Annika loves Pari as She was an angel for them when she came in this house...But Not giving the rights which Shivika Deserves to Pari is Not right there should be equality between Them...She waited for Shivaay to start about the conversation realated to Om gauri and Shivika...
About 6 years Ago... One day When no one was at home Om and gauri went Missing..all of them searched the whole house at last when Bhavya went to Om and Gauri 's Room she saw a piece of paper..
It reads...
Do not find us we are going far away to have peace leaving everything here...we will comeback at the right time..