•• Epilogue ••

Start from the beginning

I got to know about this place from Natalie, Trevor's mother. She told me it used to be his favourite place while she was mourning, and talking to me about him a few days after the funeral.

And it's when I came here for the first time that I realized why I dreamt of this shore so much.

Because it was the place where he would come to meet me, when he is no more.

And he does come to meet me.

The day at the hospital, six months ago, something had gone wrong with the systems after they connected our brains, and the rays dangerously affected his nervous system, leading to his death.

But he is not dead at all. He is everywhere with me. In my room, my bed, my wardrobe, my car and even in my new school, in which there are normal people.

But why I come to this shore is because this is where I feel him the most and this is where I'm fully attentive to him.

He had even left a letter for me because he knew he would die. That's the reason why it took him about an hour to bring his parents to the hospital, instead of a few minutes.

He had left it in my room. And he had actually written it because he knew I was about to be able to see.

The letter had melted my heart.

And I know, it would do the same to anyone who reads it.

Sarah,

I'm a little dubious about the fact that if you'll like this letter or not. But somehow, I found it important to write.

There are certain things that you deserve to know but you don't. First thing, I want to say sorry for acting like an asshole when we had just met. I never got a chance to tell you but, I knew I was too rude. You know I did it on purpose.

Secondly, you thought I left you to Daniel and his gang to do whatever they want to you, right? Wrong.

I came for you, Sarah. I just had to make all the arrangements to fight them. But instead, I found you on my way, lying fainted on the ground in the forest. I couldn't take you straight away to your father. So instead, I told Ashley's father to do this for me, since he knew about my criminal stuff. You thought I could just leave you like that? Of course I won't. I never could and I never can.

Third, you'll be probably wondering how I knew I was going to die. Well, when our brains were connected for the first time, there was not only one 'weird' thing that had happened. There was another one too.

Where you got the ability to see nothing but me, I got that of your dreams. It was actually you who owned the ability to dream about what was coming your way, but it was transferred to me then. Even before we had met, I had dreamed about meeting you the same way we had. I had also known that I was about to cut off with my gang anytime soon.

Sarah, I know I'm going to die but believe me, I always loved you. Always. You don't believe me, right? I don't believe myself too. But I have to.

I wish you live a life that doesn't remind you of me, but you don't forget me either. I want you to find a man who will stay yours forever, who will never leave your side and who will not be as rude as I was to you. You'll be a successful lady one day, and I'll be watching you from up there. You will be such a figure in the spotlight that people will not believe you were blind once.

You know, it is so hard to believe myself that I'm about to die. I just want to live my life again. I want to live every bit of it, again. I want to do a few things that I've always been dreaming to do in life. But, you can't beat fate, right?

I dreamed that I was about to die a few nights before, but I felt it since longer. I think that's the reason I brought myself up to apologize to you. That's the reason I had cut off with my gang. And the thought of dying had been crossing my mind over and over again, and not since months but an year almost.

I wish, I wish you never witness this, Sarah. I wish you always keep smiling and live your normal life brilliantly. I wish your eyes show you everything that you dream of seeing. And you never see what is harmful for you. Stay happy.

Sarah, you have no idea what I felt every time I looked at you. You were something different, something beautiful. Not on the outside only, but on the inside too. You know how hard it was for me to control my temper of touching you when I was close to you. Or the way you'd scoff, or make a face when I'd talk rude. The way you'd mimic me on the inside but I eventually saw it on your face when you did that. And I had realized, Sarah Hudson, that I'm in love with you. I've fallen for you and I've fallen deep. Real deep. Where I was a strangled soul with every human ability, you were a happy one even without a significant one. That's what got me attracted to you. How come could a person be so cheerful with a disability, I always wondered.

I could not say this when I was alive. I felt, these words would be more realistic and effective when you read them after I'm gone. For, these are the words from my inner self. Not the type of Trevor you knew right?

It weren't only you who was blind. I was blind too, for not knowing I was actually connected to a soul of a diamond, that is, you. But I think it was a blessing.

My blindness was a blessing.

Trevor

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N: To remind you again, please please please read the author's note in the next chapter.