•• 12 ••

I opened my eyes and again, I was back to darkness. I was lying on something soft . . . A bed.

I expected that just like the previous time, I would see Trevor within a few minutes, telling me he brought me here.

But my expectations were all drowned when someone rushed towards me and hugged me tightly. It couldn't be Trevor. Because if it was him, I should've seen him.

"Oh, my daughter, Are you alright?" It was Mom.

Wait, What?

"Mom! What are- I mean how did you-" I tried to speak but was cut off by my Mom.

"Oh honey, No need to think too much. You're alright! That's what matters the most. Does it hurt?" She said.

"What? What's hurting?" I asked.

"Your wounds darling. You had too many of them when your dad's friend found you. And one of your ribs has a slight fracture. You are in the hospital right now." She said.

"How did dad's friend find me? And where?" I asked.

"He found you fainted in the forest. You were quite injured. He knew you, so he immediately informed your Dad." She explained, although it didn't lessen any of my confusion.

Fate was still not done with surprising me.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

A/N: So, I just wanted to ask, am I boring you guys?

If I am, then please tell me. I won't mind, really.

And if you haven't followed me on instagram yet, then what are you waiting for? My username is @fraeils.